you'll help me right?

~a week later~
Even thought my dad said it was fine that I stay with noen he still wants my to set up my room in the new house.
~~~

(Except the pictures are her and noen, friends and some band posters ect

(Except the pictures are her and noen, friends and some band posters ect.)
~~~
I flop the bed as noen puts up the last picture. "There" he smiled. He pulled me up and I to a hug. "Is there anything you wanna bring to my house?" He kissed my neck.

"Just the clothes" I smile. I grab one box and noen grabs the other. We walk put them into hos car. "You sure you wanna do this?" My dad asked. "Yeah" I smile. "I'll still come around though" I hugged him.

"are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked him referring to the house. "I know its fast but I think were going to do great" "you guys look happy" I smiled. "We are" he hugged me again.

"Yo carter" connor walks in my direction. "Yes?" I asked. He wrapped  me in a hug. "This isnt because of me right?" He wispered into my ear. "No its other stuff" I hug him back. "I'll see you at schoo- some other time" I smiled. As we pulled out of the hug.

"Yeah the transfering schools is what sucks the most" "yep that's reason one why I'm staying with noen" smile. "Good bye connor" "good bye" he smiled and fist bumbed me. I got in the car with noen.

~time skip~
I was laying in noens bed as he was making  a tik tok. The door opened with put warning.  Noens phone practicallyflew out of his hand.

"Chase?" Noen asked. "Carter, I need you" "dude no" noen shooed him away. Chase grabbed my hand.

"It wont talk long I promise" "I'll be back" I kissed noen before following chase out of the room. "Leave you door open" noen yelled from across the hall.
Chase shut his door anyway. "So what's the problem?"

"So I've been talking to this guy" "ooohhh" I poke his arm. "Weve been on a few dates" "but..." I sit on his bed. "He wants to meet my parents" "oh" "he doenst know I'm still in the closet" "have you thought about coming out?"

"Yeah but I know they dont fully support it" "chase" I hold his hand. "Your nineteen, you dont even have to stay here" "I know but I have no where to go if they kick me out" he sat down next to me. "You can stay in my room at the new house, clearly it's not being used"

"Wouldn't that be weird, living with people I don't know" "you know connor" "what?" "Have I not told you yet?" "Told me what?" "Oh I have ALOT of tea for you"

~small time skip~
"Holy shit" "yeah" I laughed slightly. "Tonight" "what?" "I'm going to come put of the closet at dinner" "are you sure your ready?" "No, not at all but you'll help me right" "yeah, definitely" I smile.

"Thank you" he hugs me. "Anytime" hug him back. "You better get back to noen before he dies" he smiled. "Okay, we have to start having out more again though" "definitely"

~~~~
It's short i know but I wanted to get something up I promed the next one with be longer <3