this girl gives me butterflies

~~~~
Hi. I'm as soooooo sorry for not posing in such a long time. I figured today would be the perfect time to start uploading again.

This chapter is shorter than usual but I promise more  updates will be coming soon and become for frequent again.

Merry christmas :) <3 ☃️
~~~~
I wake up next to noen. No matter how much I tried to convince him that he should go home he wouldn't.

~last night~
Were sitting on my bed talking. "How are you feeling?" I ask for the millionth time. His hand lands on my thigh. "I told you  I'm okay" he smiled before kissing my cheek.

"I just feel bad. It's my fault" I put my head on his shoulder. "No it's not. Its grays" "but it's kinda mine" I interlocked our fingers. "Stop blaming yourself. Hes an ass" "that I can agree on" we laughed.

Its getting late. "You should probably get going" I sigh as were in midst cuddles. "But your warm" he smiled. "I know but shouldn't you talk to your dad?" "We haven't been talking much with everything going on"

"You guys have to talk eventually"
"i know but until then..." he kissed me.  "Theres no way I'm leaving you tonight" "I'm okay with that" I smile.

~present~
I move a hair that fell into his face. I let my thumb trace the edge of his black eye.  I still cant help but feel guilty For everything that's happen in this past month.

I dont have feelings for connor and I dont know why it took so long for me to figure that out. I dont know why I took those pictures with gray or even why I still hung out with him after that creepy night.

I guess I missed it. The feeling of being cuddled and the nose kisses and the just the overall feeling that noen gives me. Maybe I thought I hung around gray enough he might start to make me feel like that but he never did.

Being with noen is diffrent than any relationship I've ever been in. Hes the first guy I've ever trusted enough to see me naked. He makes sure I know I'm beautiful.

I've been in love with noen since before I knew what love was. Even when I was with a guy, which was a rare occurence, it was always him. And everytime a left me noen would take me out for icecream and we'd talk shit as if they were our worst enemy.

Even if I had been heart broken, noen wouldn't leave me alone till I gave him a genuine smile. I think apart of me knew I loved him then. I was just scared of rejection.

Up until a few months ago I thought noen saw me as this weird kid who has a lot of guy problems and really needs to find better standards. And for a while, he probably did.

~noens pov~
I've been awake for about two minutes now. Her hands on my cheek and shes staring at my lips. Does she not notice I'm awake? She has to be really deep in thought.

She smiles slightly and I think shes noticed but she just keeps staring. He hand moves from my cheek to the back of my neck.

Shes really cute when shes spaced out. Instead of saying anything i slowly move in for a kiss. She snaps back to reality just before pur lips make contact. Her smile becomes huge before our lips touch.

She pulls away briefly. "I love you" she whispers, looking me dead into the eyes. "I love you too" I smile and kiss her again. This girl give me butterflies.