better

I finished the bottle and threw it away.  Maybe I should get another one. I open my door to walk out. Connor, chase, and quinn are down the hall.

"Shit" I mumble to myself. I run in the opposite direction. I keep stumbling into the wall but I don't stop. I look back, chase and Quinn chasing me and connors gone.

He must me holding the door to my room. I run into something and fall to the ground. "Shit" I look up. It was a wall. I was supposed to take a turn.

Chase and Quinn help me up and back to the room. "I dont wanna go back." "Well you are" quinn knocked on my hotel room door. Connor opend it.

"You look like shit" "thanks" I give him a sarcastic smile. They sit me on the bed. "Why dont you wanna come home?" Chase asked taking a bite of the cold pizza from the day before.

I looked at connor then back at chase. "I need to think" "you've been thinking for a week" "I need to think more" "about what" "I cant tell you" "why not?" "Oh my god" I roll my eyes and grab chases hand.

I lead him to the bathroom. "Noen broke up with me because he thinks I have feelings for connor" I wisper "do you?" "I dont know chase"

"Carter, you need to figure this out" "I'm trying but I cant really do that when you all swoop in and try to play hero" there was a knock on the door.

"Hello? What are you guys talking about?" I here connor on the other side of the door. "See" I wisper before opening the door. We go back to the main part of the room.

"Carter had a point, maybe she should stay here" chase suggested. "Her point was litterly 'I cant tell you' " quinn mocked. "Fuck you" I make a face at him.

"What would sober you do?" Connor asked. "Sober me..... would wanna see noen" i make a sad face and flop down on the bed. "No" quinn pulled me up so I was standing. "Not the answer were looking for"

"Fine... sober me would wanna go home. Shes miserable" "boom thank you" "let's go" chase started putting everything in my bag.

"I cant drive" I say, knowing they already know. "Your gonna ride with connor" chase smiled. "Great" I give a sarcastic smile.

~time skip~
Weve been driving for almost 45 minutes and no one has said a word.
"Why wont you talk to me?" Connor asks, not looking away from the road.

"What do you want me to talk about?" "Anything I just missed you" he placed a hand on mine. I dont know if it's the fact that I'm not over noen or not but for I didnt feel anything when connor touched me.

I smiled slightly. "What?" Connor asks. "I dont like you" I say with a huge smile. "Please tell me that's the alcohol talking" "Probably sober me would probably tell you-" I tried to sound as sober as I possibly could for the next part "connor look, I love you but I'm not in love with you and either way we wouldn't work our parents are togeather. I'm sorry" I giggled.

He didnt say anything. The rest of the ride was silent.

~time skip~
After I showered and ate something I sat in my bed crying, slowly getting sober.

Tiffany opens the door. "You bitch you didnt text me or call me or- are your crying?" "Maybe" I laughed alittle. He hugged me. "Have you been drinking?" "A whole bottle of vodka" "damn who hurt you?" She smiled. "I did" I laughed slightly.

I filled her in on everything, why me and noen broke up, me being gone for a week, the guy who called me annoying, what happend in the jeep with connor, everything.

"Wow I'm so sorry" she hugged me again. "But you have to talk to noen" "I will but I dont wanna be intoxicated when I do" "fair enough" tiffany laughs.

~time skip~
It's the next day. Around 8 pm

I take a shower again and brush my teeth for the millionth time. I remember everything from yesterday.

I get dressed.

Liked by t.ffany, and 135 others.
Carter_j its funny even when I'm wasted all I can think about is you. :/

Comments disabled

~~~~
I start driving to noens. As i pull into his drive way alot of things race in my mind. What if he has a girl over? I should have texted him. What if he hates me now?

The front door opened and his dad walks out. "Carter? Is that you?" I get out. "Uh yeah. Hi mr. Eubanks" he hugged me. "Noen hasn't left his room in days. Hes not handling it very well" "what?" "Our divorce" my heart sank.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" "dont be, at least he as you" "actually we broke up" "not for long" he smiled making me smile. "Why not?" "I've seen you two together you make him happy" I blushed slightly.

"So go" "what?" I ask. "Go make him happy" "thank you" I smiled before running in the house. I softly knock on noens door. "What?" His voice seemed sore. "Noen its me" there was silence. The door opened and he hugged me.

I shut the door behind us and hugged him back. He let me go. " I'm sorry I shouldn't of-" "its okay" I hug him again.

He sat down on the bed and cleared his throat. I've never seen him this bad. "Uh... did my dad call you?" "No" "then why are you here?" He asked not looking at me. "That's irrelevant now. You dad told about the divorce why didnt you call me?"

"Well I texted you, but you were trying to forget me." Another tear fell. "I'm sorry I was being dumb and irresponsible and was getting drunk. I didnt mean it like that" "then what did you mean"

"I ment i was trying to forget how nice you are, and how happy you make me, because then maybe it would be easier to get over you. Except  I cant. I cant get over you" "carter I cant talk about this right now" "then dont we can talk about som else"

"Thank you" he placed his hand on mine. I felt a spark. Metaphorically obviously. And that's when I knew it was him. I couldnt help but smile. "What?" He asked sligh smiling. "Nothing" I interlock our fingers.

"So" I move a piece of hair that was stuck to his hair. "Do you wanna talk about your parents?" He shook his head. "Not really" he bit his lip. "Okay" 

~small time skip~
Theres a knock on the door. "Yeah?" Noen asked. "The court wants to know if you wanna do 50 50 or if you want some one to have full custody."

I look over at noen. Hes almost hyperventilating. "I dont need an answer now but sooner rather than later" noen didnt say Anything. I heard the foot steps walk back down the hall. "Maybe I should go" I stand up.

"Please dont" noen grabs my wrist. "Just for tonight" "of course" I give a sympathetic smile and lay next to him.
We both lay there stairing at the ceiling. 
"I cant do this" he sighs. "What?" He turned to me and wrapped me in his arms, just like when we were dating. "Better" he smiled slightly.