dinner with connor (sexual)

Saturday night. Noens having dinner with me, my dad, and the girl hes talking to, and her son. Noen comes out of the bathroom "too much?" I turn around hes in a suit.

"Babe" I smile. I unbutton the jacket and pull it off. I unbutton the first two buttons and adjust the collar. "There" I hold on to the collar and pull him into a kiss.

Noen looks me up and down. "You look amazing" he kissed me again. (I'm wearing above) "I love you noen" "not as much as I love you" we went to go kiss me but he tripped, taking me with him.

I landed on my back, him ontop of me. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I should be asking you that" he smiled. "This seems oddly familiar" I said referring to the position we were in.

"Oh, it does" he kissed me. My hands went straight to the back of his neck. "Carter" "yeah?" "I Love you but we cant do this" "what why?" "I dont think I'll be able to stop" he bit his lip. I rolled us over and straddled him pinning his hands to the ground.

I kissed him. "Maybe later then" I kissed him again before the door opend and I threw myself off of him. I hit my head in my bed frame. "Ah fuck" "I cont believe you've done this" noen laughed.

I popped my head up to see who was in the door. "Dad?" "Are you guys okay in here? I heard a loud thud" "uh yeah, I just fell" "uhh.. yeah okay" he seemed uncomfortable. "Are you guys almost ready?"

"Yeah, we are actually I think" "okay were meeting her at the restaurant" "uh.. cool beans" I smiled. He left. I got up and helped noen up. "Are you okay?" He asked referring to the spot I hit on my head.

"I'm good" I smile. "Here let me" he kissed my head. "All better" I smiled. We got in the car and left. When we walk into the restaurant and see the girl and a boy who was clearly her son. Noen already seemed to get jealous and defensive.

I couldn't tell who it was from The distance but you could tell he was around our age. "Its okay" I squeezed noens hand. "You have nothing to worry about, hes potentially my new step brother" he sighed of relief, slightly.

We make our way over. "Connor?" "Carter? Noen?" "You guys know each other?" My dad asked. "Uh... yeah we got to school together" connor smiled and awkward smile.

"I'm Becky" she introduced herself.

~small time skip~
Dinner was weird. Very. So much tension throughout the whole table. I looked connor in the eyes and he understood what I was trying to say. "I need to use the bathroom, excuse me" I get up. I touch the end of the table where connor is sitting. (Across from Carter)

I walk around the corner and the the bathroom doors. I walked into the family one. I sat there and waited till I heard a faint. "Carter?" I opend the door and pulled connor in. "We need to talk" "is now the best time?" "Yes because you can tell something's going on at that table"

"You kissed me" I shrugged. "We might become step siblings" "I already told you it's not going to happen again and some people are Into that" "yeah, well I'm not, so whatever is going on here, whatever you want to happen needs to end. I am in love with noen and i understand if that hurts you but I cant be with you, especially not now"

"Understood?" I sigh. "Understood" he sighed too. I hugged him. "I'm sorry" I leave the bathroom and head back to the table. When I sit down neons hand squeezes right above my knee. Not like a 'trying to turn me on' squeeze. But a 'I need you, dont leave me again' squeeze.

I placed a hand on his. "I'll tell you later I promise" I wisper "I love you" he mouths. "I love you too" I smile.

~time skip~
On the way up to my room I filled noen in on what I told connor. "You really said that about me?" He asked even though he was behind me I knew he was smiling. "Of course noen it's the truth"

I stop and turn around in my door way. "Where were we earlier?" I bit my lip, taking the edges of his collar in my hands. With out answer noen shut the door behind him and locked it. I flopped down on the bed, pulling him down onto me.

Noens kissed me and took off his shirt. I did the same(its a shirt and skirt) I got up,farther on the bed as noen took off his pants. He pulled off my skirt and threw it.

"What about your dad?"  "Heavey sleeper" noen reconnected the kiss. I ran my finger tips down his stomach and palmed him through his boxers, making his breath hitch. I flipped us over and he unclipped my bra.

As a reconnect the kiss his hand finds my tit. I moan. Mmmh  our tounges swirled around each other mouths as our hands explored every part of each other. I grinded onto him.

I get off of him. "Can i?" I hook the band of his underwear. He bit his lip and nodded. I pulled them off and threw them, revealing his hard member.  "Here we go" I mumble.

I kiss the tip before taking him in my mouth. I pump my head up and down. Noens hands found my hair. I swirled my tongue around the tip and down the shaft.

"Fuck carter" I hear him grunt, turning me on more. I speed up the pace. I feel him twitching in my mouth. I deep throat his as he comes in my throat.

"You dont have to swallow it" he says, out of breath. I do anyway. I come back up to his face and kiss him. "I fucking love you carter" he panted.

He flipped us over. "I love you too" he pulls of my panties and throw them. He reconnects the kiss. "Im sorry if I'm not good at this" "wha-" I was interrupted my two fingers in my heat.

"Holy shit" I say, breath hitching with every move. Noen moved his fingers in and out. His lips trailed from my lips to my neck, where he left a hicky. Mmmm.

My back arched as I came on his hand. Kissed before getting up and grabbing a condom. He came back and didnt waste anytime.

He started alittle faster than usual. I'm not complaining though. My hands were running through his hair as he picked up pace.

My hands moved down and to his back. I dug my nails into his shoulders as his thrust go sloppy. I flip us over.

I take his hand and place It at the  base of my neck as I bounce up and down on his member.

I feel him twitching inside of me so I took all but the tip out and slammed back onto it, holding it in me while its  my G-spot.   

My vision got fuzzy. When my vision came back noens eyes were rolled back in pleasure. "Fuuuckkk" he grunted. Holy shit. "That was amazing" I say panting, with my head on his chest.

"Your amazing" he wiped my sweaty forehead. "Shut up" I smiled and kissed him.