Morning sex... almost (kinda sexual)

I wake up to noen kissing my neck. "Morning" he kissed my lips. "Morning" I bite my lip. His lips trailed down my neck again. My breath hitched.

"Do you wanna-" "mhm, yeah" I interrupted him, knowing what he was talking about. He took my sports bra off and reconnected the kiss. 

(Carters wearing sports bra and sweatpants, noens just wearing shorts)

My hands went straight to the back of his head. I softly tugged at his hair as he grinded onto me. I flipped us over and took of his shorts.

I trail kisses from his V-line to his chest, then his jawline, back to his lips. His hands trailed down to my ass.

"Hey guy- oh my god" tiffany appeared in the doorway. "Tiffany!" I cover us up. Tiffany steps out and closes the door. Noen bursts out if laughter, making me laugh.

"Well there goes this idea" I smile, rolling off of him. He got up and hugged me from behind. "Or we can make her wait" he kissed my neck.

I thought about it. "No noen" I smiled. "Maybe later though" I kissed him. I go to walk away but he pulls me back. "Definitely later" he smiled before kissing me.

There was a knock on the door. "Are you guys dressed yet?" "Uh almost" I yell.

I grab my bra and a shirt. I toss noen his shorts and he puts on a shirt.  "Come in" noen laughs. She awkwardly walks in. "I didnt know you were taking my advice so literally" she smiled as the tension seemed to fade.

"So I'm assuming your feeling better?" Tiffany hugged noen. "Alot better" he kissed my cheek. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you to" "I love you guys" tiffany laughed.

"So what's up?" I ask, considering; "you didnt text me you were coming over" "uh... yeah I did. Maybe you were too busy to read it though" she waved her phone, showing the message.

"Sorry" I hug her. "what time is it?"  "Almost one. Anyway, I'm come over to see if everything turned out okay" tiffany informed us. "thank you" noen smiled. "So what are we doing today?" Tiffany asked as connor walks in.

"Hey guys" "hey connor" I give an awkward smile. "Actually I have plans with milo today but you guys can do whatever" noen gave an even more awkward smile.

"Deal" tiffany agreed. "Do you wanna come?" She asked looking in Connors direction. "Uh... sure I have nothing better to do" he smiled. "What about chase?" Noen asked, not wanting him with us.

"Touring colleges" I nudged noens hand  telling him to relax. "Then its settled, your stuck with us today" tiffany smiled, referring to connor. "I'm okay with that" he smiled.

"Okay let me actually get dressed and ready I'll be down in ten minutes" I smile. Connor and tiffany leave.

I turn back to noen and just hug him.  "Why can't it just be me and you" he whined. "Its okay noen, well finish later" "promise?" He smiled. "Promise" I bit my lip.

After I got dresses I went down stairs. "So have we decided on what were doing today?" "Bowling or the mall?" Connor asked me. "Bowling and the mall?" I respond. "Perfect." Tiffany smiled.

"Which one of you wanted to go bowling?" I ask. "Me" connor replied, pointing to himself. "Smart man" I smile and fist bumb him.

~time skip~
We get to the mall and start walking around. "So are we going to talk about what I saw this morning?" Tiffany nudged me "No" my face grew red.

"What did you see?" Connor asked. "Just noen and Carter all over eachother" "shut up" I nudged her hard. Connor seemed alittle awkward.

"Sorry" I mouthed to him. "Its okay" "funnn... so can we change the subject?" I ask. "Ofcourse, so last night how did it go with you and noe-" "something not noen related" I interrupted tiffany. "Sorry, ofcourse we can"

"So how are you and Quinn?" Connor asked tiffany "Were pretty good. Except for that were fighting" "about what?" "He says he doesn't want to go to college"

"What? Quinn might be annoying and all but hes wanted to go to college for forever. He told me it's the only reason he hasn't dropped out yet" I question.

"I know! And when I try to talk to him about he just gets mad and storms off" tiffany agreed. "You dont think your mom could have anything to do with it?" Connor asked. "Maybe"

~time skip~

We get to the bowling alley and find out lane. "I ordered pizza" I smile "perfect" connor highfives me. "You know if you and noen weren't dating you and connor would be really cute together" tiffany mumbled to me as we got our balls.

I dont respond. "What?" She asks. I five an awkward smile. "Spill" "connor kissed me the night of milos party. Noen knows but connor still likes me." "But you guys are practically step siblings?" "I know" "do you like him back?"

"I mean like that? I dont know. it's more like I develop some type of feelings for anyone who kisses me but I love noen and my my feelings for connor couldn't ever be more than that one kiss"

"What are we talking about?" Connor walks up. "Nothing" I smile.

~Connors pov: 5 minutes earlier~
"If you and noen wernt together-" I was walking down the half isles of bowling balls, esdroping obviously. At least tiffany agrees with me.

"Do you like him back?" I stopped, scared for the answer. "I dont know. It's more like I develop feelings for anyone who kisses me but im-" so there are feeling there? Wow. I know shes with noen, and I know that shes happy which is why I'm so confused that there feelings there.

She cant knowin heard. I grab a ball and casually walk over. "What are we talking about?" "Nothing" Carter smiled and for some reason this time I couldn't stop my self. My face turns bright pink, just because of her smile.

"I'm gonna go the the lane" I smile awkwardly and turn away.

~carters pov~
I look back at tiffany who was laughing. "He really likes you" "do you think he heard what we were talking about?" "No we should be fine"