your more than enough for me

Monday. I roll out if bed and get dressed. I grab my bag and my keys. "Where are you going?" I turn to see my mom, in her robe, making coffee. "School?"

"Its canceled" "What, do you mean? Why didnt you tell me?" "Well I didnt know where you were going" "at six in the Morning? Why did you wake me up?"

"You have chores to do" of course, chores. That's all she wants from me. Clean this, take out that. Sweep here, scrub that. "Nope, not today" I turn and walk out the door. "Where are you going?" She asked before I shut the door.

"School" I'm not going to school, but I'm not staying here. I get in my jeep and throw my backpack in back. I pull out of the driveway.

"Hey" I here a guy yelling from behind me. I stop. I heard foot steps on the gravel, my heart picked up speed. Till I saw noen open my door and climb in.

"Hi" he said innocently as he buckled up. "Noen why are you in my car?" "You said you'd see me on Monday" "at school" "it's canelled" "I'm fully aware of that, thank you" I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Why are you mad at me?" I collapse back into my seat taking a deep breath. I close my eyes. "Its not you" "wanna talk about it?" He placed his hand on mine and gave a gentle Squeeze. I open my eyes, face beet red. He took his hand back, face red too. I drove. Silence. "I'm serious though, do you want to talk about it?" "Not here"

~small time skip~
I turn into the woods. "Your not kidnapping me right?" We laughed. "No, just taking you to my getaway" I parked. I took his hand and led him through the the woods, to complicated to drive through.

We stop at a clearing. The top of the waterfall. We watch the water fall and hit the lake. "Wow" "yeah" I walk over to a stump and sit. "I come here to clear my mind" "so" he said sitting on a log across from me.

"What's up?" "I think I'm going to live with my dad" I confess "but then I wont see you every day" what he said was sweet, but it hadn't hit me what he ment. "You'll see me at school, and his house is only five minutes away from yours"

"what's so bad about living with your mom and quinn?" "Quinn I can deal with, my mom..." i sigh. "I could stop the world from ending in it wouldn't ever be enough for her because I'm not playing sports, and I'm not a man whore, because in not just like Quinn and because I'm well, me"

"well if you do live with your dad I'll make sure to visit you" he commented making me smile. I kicked a pebble and it hit his foot. "Hey" he laughed and kicked it back. I started to peel at the bark on the stump.

"Noen?" "Yeah carter?" "Why did you really get in my car?" "You looked mad, and I told you your not just Quinns sister to me" we both blush alittle. Theres some silence.

"Carter?" "Yeah noen?" "Do you want a hug" "yeah" I laughed alittle. we both got up. He wrapped him arms around me and I felt safe, like nothing could ever hurt me. I look up, and meet his eyes.

What am I doing? I take a step back. Tears slowly overflowing my eyes "Cater?" I wipe a tear that fell. "Carter talk to me" "I cant do this" "do what?" "Exactly" I turn to leave, but he grabs my wrist.

"What are you talking about?" "I cant keep telling myself you might actually like me back, because.." "carte-" "because I'm just your best friends sister, and every girl in school likes you, why would some one like you like me? They wouldn't, exactly why I cant keep believing different"

I shook my arm out of his grip and walked into the woods, noen following. The tears were flowing now and I couldn't stop them. I got to the jeep and placed a hand on the door handle. "Carter, stop"

I ingored him and opened the door. He ran over and closed it. "What do you want noen? Just let me take you home and i-" he placed a hand on my arm. "Fuck carter, why is it so hard for you to see I like you too?"

"What? Why?" "Because Carter, your beautiful, and smart, and goofy, and look really cute wearing my sweatshirt" "that was once" I blushed, tears drying from my face.

"And carter" he placed his hands on my cheeks "your more than enough for me" he met his lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss making him smile to.

A squirrel jumped out of the tree making us both jump. We laughed. We got into the car and drove home.

I pull into to the dive way and we get out. "Peace out Jackson" "bye noen" I smiled. He winked before running to his yard.

Wow, what the fuck just happened?