grounded (low key sexual)

I wake up, noens gone. "Noen?" Theres a sound of the toilet flushing and the door opens. "Sorry, I didnt mean to wake you up"

Hes only in sweats. I bite my lip. "What?" He smiled. "Nothing" I pretend I didnt do anything. He lays down and scoops me into his arms, his head in my neck.

He kisses my neck. Theres a knock at my door. "Come in" I cover my topless body. (Only in panties) "Why arnt you in school, hi noen" he smiled. "Hello mr.jackson" noens face was red.

"Anyway its Monday, why are you still here?" "Sorry we slept in late" "as long as you go tomarrow" "okay, love you" "love you to"

"love you three" noen wispered in my ear as my dad walked out. "Stop" I laugh.
My dad shut the door and I turned back to noen.

I place my hands on his cheeks and kiss him. "I love you" his hand traced down my back. "I love you too" he bit his lip. I reconnect the kiss and crawl ontop of him.

The door swings open again. "Damn noen, always knew you were a bottom" I cover my self. "Quinn?" noen questioned. "Why are you here"

"Mom sent me here to tell you in person, that she wants to have dinner and talk to you, God forbid she calls" "fun" i sigh. I pick up noens shirt and slip it over my head.

"Also, thanks for knocking" I throw a pillow at him. "Anytime" he threw it back. "Tiffany wants to talk to you, I would text her, you promised you talk to her at school today" quinn smiled and left my room, closing the door behind him.

"Shit" I turn to noen, who was scrolling through his phone. "My moms gonna kill me for not being at school, she wants to talk, I got to go" he sat up and grabbed his stuff. "I love you" he said before kissing me.

He headed for the door, before waiting for my response.

~noens pov~
"Hey, noen" I turn to face Carter again. My shirt is thrown at me. "Dont forget this" she smiles. Shes also shirtless. Fuccckkk, I dont have time for this.

"I love you" she blows a kiss. "I love you too" I bite my lips before leaving.

~carters pov~
~time skip~
Three new messages from: bby boiii
Bby:

~carters pov~~time skip~Three new messages from: bby boiiiBby:

Bby:

Bby: ya boi is grounded, I'm not gonna have my phone

Bby: ya boi is grounded, I'm not gonna have my phone. I love you I'll see you at school tomarrow 💖💖😘👉👌

Me:love you to 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

~~~~~
Hi this chapter is short compared to what I usally post but I wanted to get something out there I feel like I haven't updated in so long <3<3<3