The note (low key sexual)

I sit in algebra but I cant focus. Casety? The biggest bitch In the grade? Ive never seen him and her hang out or eq get the thought of them kissing our of my head. I scribble on the desk:

Sad bitch hours

I underlined it.

Welp it's going to be a long day. The bell rang and I walk out of class half expecting to see noen. He wasn't in the hall. 

I walk to my locker. 

She was on him, he pulled way. I have nothing to be mad at him about, but I am. I open my locker and a note falls out.

"Hey" I look up to see tiffany standing there. "Uh...hi" I shove the note in my pocket. "Can I see it?" "See what?" "That?" She pointed to my Jean pocket.

"Um.. no" "why are you acting so weird? Do you not like me anymore?" "What are you talking about?" "You've barley spoken more than a sentence to me since I've gotten back, and now you wont let me see your note" "howd you know it was a note?" "See, i- nevermind" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

I make my way to 2nd period. I take my seat and pull out the note.
~~~~
Carter,
I'm sorry. I can explain, kind of. God I'm so pathetic, sitting here in front of your locker, writing a note for you that you Probably arnt reading, hoping you walk out of that class room so I could kiss you and tell you how sorry I am. Carter dont hate me if this is too soon but Carter I love you. Please, please Carter meet me on the roof after 2nd period. I have go go now, I hear foot steps from down the hall. I dont want a detention.

~noen
~~~~
I smile. I filed the note and tuck it back into my pocket.
~time skip~
I make my way to the roof, trying to avoid teachers.

Finally, the door that leads to the roof.

I push open the door praying an alarm wouldn't go off. I step out and take in a breath of fresh air. I look around.

Theres a bench in the far right corner. There he is. I make my way over. I sit down on the opposite end of the bench leaving about 2 feet of space.

"You read the note?" He asked, his voice slighl rough. He looked ove rthe city. The sun reflected off his face, allowing me to see he was crying. "Are you okay?" I ask now looking directly at him. He bit his lip and looked the other way. "Yeah, I'm good" he whimpered out, on the edge of tears again. I close the gap between us and pull his face inches away from mine. His eyes are welling up. I pressed my lips to his, feeling his tears touch my face. I pulled away slightly, lips still centi away. "I love you too" I wisper. He smashes his lips back on to mine, holding me tighter that anyone ever held me. Our lips unconnected and we just hugged. "You dont have to be sorry" I say feeling more guilty than ever. "But Carter you didnt see the look on your face when casety walked away. I put that look on your face, I made you feel like that" "it was her noen. Shes been making me feel like shit every day of my life since we stopped being friends" "you guys used to be friends?" He asked. We pulled out of the hug and I layed my head in his lap looking up at him. "Yeah, but freshman year she got bitchy so I left her and all the drama that followed."  I interlocked one of our hands, his other, on my thigh. Not gonna lie it felt amazing.

~time skip~
School ended and I'm going over to my dads to set up my room. Noen offered to help.

I walk in and all the lights are off. "He must not be home" I shrug. Me and noen take the like five boxes from my room and go up to my new room.

Im usally here every other weekend so I already have the basics. Just more clothes and random stuff I bought. Noen helped me go through everything and help set everything thing up.

"Bathroom?" Noen asked. He followed me down to the bathroom. "Thank you" "yep"

I walk back into my room and plop down on my bed. I scroll through my phone.

Noen walks in the door and sits on the edge of the bed. "You don't have to do that" I smile. "What?" "I get your trying To be sweet but you dont have to sit at the edge of the bed, you can come back here"

he crawled back and layed next to me. "Seee... it wasn't that hard" I say flipping on my side to face him. He flipped to.

"I'm sorry about earlier" he wispered. "Didnt we talk about this?" "I know but I just wanted to make sure you wernt mad at me" he sighed. I places a hand on his cheek and kissed him I pulled away and pressed our forehead together. "I cant ever stay mad at you"

he reconnected our lips. The kiss got heated and pur lips were wrestling for dominance. He bit my lip asking for entrance.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and mind did the same to him.
He placed his hands on my hips and I got on top of him. We continued to make out as I grinded onto his growing bulge.

He flips us over and trails. Kisses from my jawline to my neck finding my sweet spot. He left a hickey before coming back up to my lips.

He pulled away and I took off his shirt. He pulled of mine, leaving me in a bra and stared.

Well fuck, now I'm self conscious.

I cover myself with my hands. "What?" I ask on the edge of an anxiety attack. "Sorry, your just so, perfect" he moved my hands and placed kisses on my chest.

"There not too, I dont know? Weird?" I ask, looking up at the ceiling. I've always been self conscious of my chest. "There beautiful" he said before kissing me.

"Carter? Are you still here?" We hear yelled from downstairs.

"My dad" I wispered. "Uh... yeah, I'll be down in a minute" noen got off of me and put his shirt back on. I did the same.

I put my hair in a pony before noticing his huge boner. He looked down and covered it with his hands. "Go" I wispered, pointing to the bathroom connected to my room.

"What?" "Go deal with that" "you want me to do that in your bathroom?" "Would you rather explain why you have a massive boner to my dad?"

He smiled and my comment and turned twords the bathroom. "Oh hey" i say, still whispering. I toss his some play boy magazines.

"Why do you have these?" He smiled. "I'm a teenager who loves to explore" I smile. "Then come down stairs like nothing ever happened" he nodded in agreement.

I walk down the stairs trying to process what just almost happened, and what's happening in my bathroom.
"Hey dad" "you have company over?" "Oh, yeah, just.. a friend, he offered to help un pack" "he?" "Yes dad he" I smiled.

~small time skip~
Noen came down the stairs. "Hey mr. Jackson" "and you are?" "Noen eubanks, carters boy-" I look him dead in the eye. He gets my point. "Best friend" he changes his answer.

"How do you know carter?" "Oh.. uh.. were in drama together" "oh" my dad smiled and sighed. "Why didnt you just say he was gay.?"

I bursted out laughing and so did my dad. Noen was confused.

"No but really you can call me jeff. I dont care if you guys are doing the touchy touchy, but doing when I'm not here, and use some fabreeze after, would you"

noen was kinda in shock. "Done deal" noen said shaking my dads hand. "Are you guys staying for supper?" My dad asked.

"We would but I'm having dinner at his, so I can officially meet his family" "have fun"

~another small time skip~
Where in the jeep on the way to noens house. Noen turned down the music. "Your dads really chill" "yeah, hes been like that since mom left him, and then he got rich. He thinks hes rubbing it in her face" "why haven't you moved in sooner?"

"You"

"me?" "Yeah, I wanted to tell you how I feeled first and now were here" he placed his hand on my leg. "I. Glad where here" "me to"