talking with tiffany

~one month later~
Chase now lives in the guest bedroom of my house.  Noen sleeps in my room. There parents got into a big fight the other day. Noen has stayed at my house since about a week after chase came out.
~~~
"I just want you to feel like you can talk about this" fix his hair as we cuddled in bed. "Its really not that bad Carter, usally the fights are worse" he gave a sympathetic smile.

I dont want to push him so I let it go. "What do you wanna do today?" "I dont know" he sighed. "You should go hang out with your friends, I haven't seen you do that lately" "I know"

I kissed him. "I love you noen" "I love you too" my phone vibrated.

Three new messages from: tiffany
T: where the fuck have you been? We need to hang
T: today preferably
T: you've been spending all your time with your bf and I'm I'm lonley with just your brotherrrr
Me: perfect
Me: the mall?
T: I'll pick you up soon ;)
~~~~
I toss my phone and turn back to noen. "There" "your leaving me?" "Its only for the day I promise" I kissed him. "Maybe Quinn could come over" "yeah" he sighed. I got up and got dressed.

"I'm here" I hear from downstairs. "I love you" "I love you too" I kiss him and head down the stairs. "Your not taking your boy toy?" Connor asks. "Suprising right?" Tiffany smiled.

I slightly smile thinking of when Quinn called him my boy toy. My smile faded. Have I been spending to much time with noen? No not at all. Its healthy. Right?

"Shut up you two" I force a smile before fist bumping connor. "I dont know when I'll be back but tell dad I'm going to the mall" "will do" he smiled.

We get to the mall and look around.

~small time skip: eating in the food court~

"Spill" tiffany sets her food down. "What?" "What is the real reason noen isnt here? I didnt tell you not to bring him" "no, but you text seemed like you didn't want him here" "and... I can tell your hiding something"

"His parents got into this big fight and hes been stating with me recently but he seems depressed" "are you sure it's not just like regular noen?" "No tiffany hes definitely not okay and he doesn't even open up to me"

"He doesnt trust you enough yet" "but why? Why doesnt he trust me? What did I do wrong? When I told him I loved him this morning he barley said it back" "when was the last time you guys had sex?"

"Tiffany not everything's about sex" still she raised her eyebrows as if to ask again. "The night before my birthday" "Carter that was a month and a half ago" "so?" "Maybe he needs some pussy" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh my God tiffany" my face grows red. "Maybe you just need to spend more time with him" she took a bite. "All weve been doing is spending time together. I told his he should hand out with his friends today and he shrugged me off" "ouch, maybe today's a good thing then"

"What do you mean?" "Your showing him that you cant just spend all of your time with him, we barely see you anymore. He needs to know that hes not the only person in your life carter"

I take a bite out of my food, knowing shes right. "I'm sorry" "dont be" tiffany smiled. "No your right, I haven't really spent any time with you guys, and now Kate's not even talking to me" "that makes two of us"

"What are you talking about?" "I invited her to come today and when she found out you were already invited she thought I liked you more than her" "I'm sorry for that too" "dont be. It's just how katey is" "I guess your right"

"See I miss this, us just talking" "I did to I haven't really had anyone to vent to lately. Thank you for today" "of course" she smiled.

"You should spend the night" I offer. "No, you should talk to noen, I'll spend the night a diffrent time" "are you sure?" "Yes carter"