friends with only one Benefit

Saturday.
I wake up in bed. This isnt my house. This isnt my bed. Theres warmth pressed to my body. I look to the left to see noen, his arms around me.

How did I get here? We didnt do any thing right? I lifted the blanket; dressed how I was yesterday. Picture above but thigh thigh black boots. Expect shoes obviously I'm not a monster.

I look at the floor. Theres a mini bed made. He must have started there. I look back at noen. Hes so peaceful.

I've thought about why I haven't agreed to get back together. It hurt yes, it was a misunderstanding yes, but hearing those words come out of the mouth who I've loved for forever sucked. Like really sucked.

I fix the hair that fell into is face. He slightly wakes up. "How do you feel?" He smiled. "Fine I guess" I wispered back. "Why?" "Do you not remember last night, the party?"

"No, not at all" "you took a few shots" he started playing with my hair "a lot of shots" he smiled.

" you said you wanted to go home. I wasn't going to let you drive so I took you. But you insisted on coming here. I layed on the floor and you wanted to lay by me but I told you you needed to sleep. So you layed on the floor by me. We moved to the bed because there was no point in sleeping on the floor if we were together"

"Well thank you" I smile. Throughout the story we never broke eye contact. "Anytime" he smiled back. Noens eyes Trailed to my lips and back to my eyes. Mine did the same.

I lean in first. Our lips meet. The kiss was soft yet firm, and tough, familiar.

Theres a knock on the door. "Come in?"  The door opens and chase appears. "Mom said you need to get up and do something with your life- oh hi carter" "hey" I do an awkward wave.

Chase knows were not together any he knows how I feel about what happened so hes Probably confused as to why I'm snuggled up next to noen.

Chase leaves after a few more awkward  seconds. We get out of the bed. Noen walks over to his dresser and gets a shirt.

I put mine on as noen puts his on. "Do you not love me anymore?"  He sighs. "What? What are you talking about?" I walk over to him.

"Why don't you wanna get back together? I said sorry and you forgave me, at least you said so, but were still not back together" "noen"

"and Carter I'm sorry if I did something but dont punish me by hanging out with chase"

"Noen" I say slightly louder this time. "Of course I want to be with you but you were right" "Carter I wasnt right your beautiful and you don-"

"you were right, I am beautiful, I just dont feel like it yet" "so were still friends" he sighed. "Yep, sorry, just for now"  

"can we be friends that occasionally kiss?" Noen asked making me laugh. "Fine, friends that occasionally kiss" I smile. "Your my first friend with benefits" he giggled.

I pointed at him. "Benefit. Only one. You not getting any more than a kiss till were back together"