waddled out

We make our way to the door of noens friend. "So you haven't even told me his name" "oh it's just milo" "oh cool" I've never talked to milo and I mean I dont like him or anything but I've just been scared to.

We open the door and its packed. From the outside milos house looks alot smaller than it is. "Hey" milo greets noen. "Yo I brought Carter if that's cool" "always" he smiled before winking at me.

I'm uncomfortable. "Enjoy the party" he fist bumped noen before turning to someone else.

"You wanna drink?" Noensays, taking my hand "Like alcohol?" "Yes" he laughed "like alcohol" "are you drinking because if you are the-" "no, I'm not I'm driving" "then sure why not"

He handed me a drink that reaked of alcohol. I took a sip. Vodka. He got a water. "Go have fun" I smile "don't let your socially awkward girl friend stop you" I lightly punch his shoulder.

He takes my hand. "Im not going anywhere with out you" awww. Fuck here comes my anxiety "cool beans I guess" what the fuck? Who says cool beans.

"Sorry that was weird, my anxiety kicking in" "cool beans" he winked at me.

We walk around hand in hand. I kept my head down. "Noen!" Someones voice yelled. Noen led me to the group of people. He let go of my hand to hug the guy.

I didnt look up to see who it was, I didnt look up at all. I kept drinking. "Yo is your girl good?" I hear the voice ask.

I feel hands on my arms and a noens voice in my ear. "Are you ok" "not really" "whats up?" His hands move to my waist. I cough "I'm gonna go get another drink, I'm empty"

"Already?" "Cmm, um yeah" I show him the cup. (Cmm, means like a fake cough when your not comfortable, does anyone understand what I'm talking about?)

"Do you want me to come with you?" "No, have fun" "are you sure?" "Yeah, noen, talk to your friends" "ok, I love you" "I love you too"

I make my way through the crowd of people, wishing I let noen come with me. I know some of them.

As I make my way to the kitchen a few people nod their heads in my direction, or wave, signaling then know me. I do the same in response.

I fill up my cup again. I know I shouldn't be drinking this much. We haven't even been here for an hour.

The kitchen is the least full so I decide to stay there for a little. I sit on the counter.

I empty the cup and fill it again. This is my third cup in 2 hours. I've been sitting here for most of it. I hope noens having fun.

"Carter" I look up to the familiar voice. "Chase" I sigh in relief. "Are you even aloud at high school partys?" I ask as he makes his way to the counter I'm sitting on.

"Milos partys I am" his hands rested on the counter on the outside of my thighs.
"Are you here alone?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"I came with noen but i told him to go have fun" "without you?" "Yeah im... drinking?" I smile and offer him a drink from my cup.

"Vodka?" He asks, handing the cup back. "I didnt think of you as a hard drinker" "thanks?" "You dont seem that drunk"

"It hasn't really hit yet, I've practically been chugging them" I smiled. "Maybe you should stop" he took the cup from me and dumped it out.

"Dude" "no Carter, I'm not letting to pass out, how many have you had?" "That was my fourth" "how long have you been here?" "two hours" I mumble

"What?" His hands rested on the counter by my thighs again. "Two hours" "Carter your gonna get sick"

"I will not" i gently push him away from the counter and jump off. I immediately fall. "Carter told you so" he helped me up.

He was definitely right. My vision was almost foggy, I could barely walk. "Shit" I laugh. "Carter do you want me to ykae you home?"

"No, I'll be fine I just have to find a bathroom" "I'll show you"

~noens pov~
"Have you seen carter?" I asked the five hundredth person. "Who?" "Nevermin-" I turn to see her, shes walking in the opposite direction.

A guy is next to her with his hand on her back. He looked over his shoulder. "Chase?" I mumble. "Dude you good" I turned back to the person I was just talking to.

"Uh, yeah, excuse me" I turn in the direction of Carter. I followed them up the stairs, keeping distance. When I finally get up the stairs there gone.

I look down the hall and chase is standing out side the bathroom. "What's happening?" "Dude shes pissing calm down"

"Is she ok? Why were you with her?" "She can barely stand noen, shes had at least four drinks since you got here"

"Shit" "no, I'm pissing" she jokes from inside, making me laugh. She opens the door. "Noen? Why arnt you having fun?" "I've been looking for you"

"Let's go home" "no, I want you to have fun, chase can take me" "why is everything about chase?" "Why do you care? I like chase, he my friend"

~chases pov~
He touched her shoulder and he shrugged him off. "Why do you care? I like chase, hes my friend" "Carter-"

I feel the need to step in. "Dude just sto-" I hit the floor, a stinging sensation in my lip/nose area. This bitch just punched me.

~carters pov~
"What the hell noen?" "Come on Carter let me take you home" "your just going to leave him there, with a bloody nose?" "Carter come on"

I ignored him and grabbed some toilet paper. I bent down and started wiping up some of the blood.

Chases hand met mine. He sat up. "I'll be fine Carter, noens right you should go home"

"Fine, I'll check in with you tomorrow?" He nodded for an answer. Now, partly sober from shock I walk past noen and down the stairs. I kept knocking into people.

"Sorry" "carter" oh, its connor. "I was just leaving" "oh, is that blood?" I looked at my hand. "Oh" I wiped it on my dress "bloody nose"

"You reak of alcohol" he seemed grossed out. "Yep" noen placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm gonna take her home"

"Text me if you need anything" "yep" I smiled. I waddled out.

~~~~~
The next chapter should be put by tomorrow, maybe tonight if I feel like it but oh well. <3<3<3
~~~~~~
Also some people didnt want a fight so I made it a singular punch, also with chase instead of connor.
~~~~
<3<3<3