about the message

The rest of the ride home was awkward. When we pulled into the diveway quinn and tiffany went inside. I got out and didn't say a word.

I made my way to the door not looking back to see if noen was following. I got inside and closed the door. I got up the stairs before i heard the door open again. I walked into my barley room. I plap down on the floor and scroll through my phone.

One new message from: katey kat

K: did you hear about the party Friday????
Me: no whos throwing it?
K: steven
Me: already? Weve only had a week of school.
K: its a 'wellcome back party'
Me: can tiffiany come?
K: shess back?!?!
Me: yeah we just picked her up
K:i guess yeah
Me: cool i guess ill be there.
~~~~~
I look into the hallway realizing i never shut my door. Tiffany is walking in my direction. She looked around my room. "You choose your dads?" "i guess you could say that" i smile.

"Well, were gonna go get food wanna come?" "sure why not" i get up and follow her down stairs. Noens waiting too. Of corse noen was going, why wouldnt he.

We all get in the car. Scilence. "Whats going on here?" tiffany asked "what do you mean?" i asked knowing exactlly what she ment. Usally me and noen are like best friends and now were not even speaking.

"You two havent said a word to each other since i got back" "yeah,, umm" "weve been texting" noen added. "Oooo... so a private convo, can i read it?" "no" noen blurted out. "Not yet" he added guickly, blushing slightly.

~time skip~
We get back from eating and everyone except me and noen are heading inside. "Soo.. about the message" i akwardly bring it up. we had to talk about it at some point. "Not here" he cut me off before i said anymore. "The cliff?" "sure" he smiled.

We get in my jeep and pull out of the driveway. The trip was quiet. His thumb traced circle on the center console. I pull up to where we were earlier today. We walked to the top of the cliff and sat in the same spots.

"So" I said. "About the message, I'm sorry, clearly you're uncomfortable and I went to far I get it you were lying this morning, I dont want this to ruin our friendship an-"

"Carter, no" he stood up "I want to be yours and only yours, but when you texted Me that, I basically melted, I was un comfortable because I couldn't scoop you up and love you with out Quinn beating my ass"

"scoop me up, and love me?" I mockingly questioned with a huge smile on my face that couldn't hide. "Yes, carter" he took a step toward me making my breath hitch.

"Wrapp you in my arms, kiss your lips slowly and love you" he said slowly walking closer. now I'm the one melting. I stand up. He wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry" "why?" I look up to meet his eyes.

"I made you think I didnt want this, I didnt want you. Im Sorry I didnt text back, i was busy trying not to tackle you" "its ok?" I laughed slightly. I wiggle my arms from his and place them on his cheeks.

"Aww" he said simpitheticly, removing his hand from around me and placing them on mine.

He took the off and held them together. "Your hands are cold" he rubbed them together. "noeeennn" I whine like a child. "What?" He laughed still warming my hands.

"I was trying to kiss you but whatever, go off I guess" i smiled and rolled my eyes. He laughed and placed my hands back on his cheeks.

I lean in but hes too tall. Hes 5"11 and I'm 5"2. He laughed but didnt lean down. I tried again, nothing. "Fine" I took my hands back and started to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. One hand on my neck, the other intertwined with mine, lips on mine.

Our lips moved in sync. Kiss slowly getting heated. I Run my fingers through his hair pulling and twisting the ends.

We both pull way, pressing our foreheads together. "Your mine and only mine" he wispered. "Hell yah" I wispered back making him laugh.