i dont deserve you

I knock on grays dorm. Issac answers. "Hey is gray here?" "Hes in his room" issac stepped out of the way. "Wait here" I squeezed neons hand. "I'll be right back"

He was sitting on his bed. "Gray?" "Oh.. carter you came back" "yeah I was just wondering who's tits those where" "oh. There yours" he stood up "there not mine" "prove it" he bit his lip and put his hands on my waist.

I slap him. He takes a step back. "Aggressive much?" "What did tiffany mean when she said you leaked my nudes"  his smile grew. "Youull just have to wait and see"

"Gray what do you want?" "You" he bit his lip. "Why me? Get your porn somewhere else" I roll my eyes. "You really dont remember me?" He seemed slightly offended.

"What are you talking about? We met at the party" "no" he gave a sympathetic smile. He seemed almost sad that I didn't recognize him. "We met before then" "when?" "You told me all about you and you tragic break up an-" "your the guy who told me I was annoying" "ding ding ding"

"So if I'm so annoying what do you want with me" "I want to show you that life can be so much better without him" he touched my arm. "Gray stop" I step back.

"Your telling me you didn't feel anything at all when we kissed?" "Well I mean... I did feel guilty" "but didn't you like it?" "Eh" he raised his hand as if he was going to hit me but he stopped himself.

"You were going to hit me for saying I didn't like the kiss?" "I would never lay a hand on you" he sighed as he sat down on his bed. He wrapped his hands around my wrists and slowly pulled me closer till my body was right in front of him.

He looked up at me with sorry eyes that almost made me soft again. "I didn't send the picture to anyone except tiffany, I just wanted an excuse to see you again and I  know it sound stupid and I know your back with noen but I cant help but I cant help it" I realized he was still barley hanging onto my wrists, I let him.

"I'm sorry gray, i like you, alot but not like that. I really thought that we could have been something one day but then you sent our selfies to noen, and the that picture to tiffany. It's almost like you wanted me to hate you"

He stood up and interlocked our fingers together. Again, I let him, to avoid angry gray again. "I dont ever want you to hate me, I just wanted a chance"

I undid one of our hands and put it on his chest. "And you almost got one" "almost..." he sighed. "I hate that word... meaning you were so close but you went good enough"

"But you were good enough gray you just sabotaged yourself" "can I have another chance?" "Gray I-" "i promise I won't kiss you again, and I won't send your fake nude to anyone..."

This conversation is giving deja vu from connor. Apart from the nude and I was a lot more understanding with connor. "Gray" I interrupted his rambling. "Yeah?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

Shit. What am I supposed to say. I'm to nice for this shit. "I need time to think about it" I mean Its not a lie... "so I still have a chance?... at being your friend" "uh.. yeah" I smile. Honest answer: probably not.

Noen walks in and sees him holding my hand. His face drops. I make a face at noen trying to let him know everything was okay. "What is he doing here?" Gary gripped my hand tighter. I slowly undo our fingers and step next to noen. "He wanted to be here"

Gray got slightly mad again. "Can you guys just go" "yeah we can" I give a sympathetic smile and we turn away. "That's it?..." Noen looked confused as we walked back to his car. "...no punch? No yelling?" "I don't like yelling" I shrugged.

"But even he-" "I'm good with people" "so what happened?" I told him everything. "You said you'd think about it?" You could tell he was still thinking about how we were when walked in. My hand on grays chest, the other intertwined with his.

"I'm to nice to be mean" "Carter saying no doesn't make you mean" "I know but I felt guilty"

He didn't say anything. I took his hand in mine and he made eye contact with me as we kept walking. "I love you"i squeeze  his hand. "I love you too" he smiled slightly.

"Noen stop" "wha-" he looked ahead of him only to get punched in the face. He falls to the ground. "Gray what the hell?" "I just really needed to punch something"

"Punch a wall or something..." I kneel to see his eye. Damn its already bruisng and theres a small cut. His eyes are closed almost af if he was unconscious but he was moving.

"... you punched him hard gray" "I guess I'm just strong" he smiled. "Your an ass hole" At this moment in time I wasn't thinking about being nice I just wanted to leave and deal with noens eye.

Gray kept talking but I didn't hear much  else. I helped noen up and we get to his car.  I drive. "Are you okay?" I ask as we started driving. "He was sup
supposed to be the one getting punched" noen complained. It made me smile.

"I can turn around" I smile. "No no dont I just want to leave" he laughed slightly.

~small time skip~
We get to my house and go into my bathroom that's connected to my room. "I'll be back" I kiss his cheek. I run down stairs and grab an ice pack and wash cloth.

When I get back up stairs hes sat on the counter. I wet a corner of the wash cloth. My hand rested  on his cheek, the other cleaning the small cut. He flinches as I touch it.

He keeps making fists or grabbing onto the counter when he flinches. Finally he grabs my waist makings me jump slightly. I bite my lip as I continue. Finally I grab the ice pack. He takes it from me but he sets it back down.

He jumps off the counter and kisses me.  He immediately deepend the kiss. My hands roamed his hair as his went from my waist to my neck. He bit my lip asking for entrance. I denied, teasing him but he squeezed my ass and I gasped.

His tounge slid into my mouth. He broke the kiss only to lift me and put me on the counter. He took off his shirt before reconnecting the kiss. Are we doing this right now? I mean I'm not complaining.

I take my shirt off as well. He flinches as were kissing. I place a hand of his chest and separate us slightly. "Are you okay?" "It hurts but I really want to do this" he bit his lip as his hands travel to my thighs. "We can wait noen, if your hurt" "are you sure? I mean I started it I'm sorry"

I put my hands on his cheeks lightly so I dont hurt him. "Dont feel sorry I care more about you health than our sex life" I giggled. "I dont deserve you" he kissed me again.