Info and Introduction

Before you read this story, check out my Liv Morgan story "Livin the Life". Alot will then make sense in this story as it is a crossover from that one.

https://my.w.tt/YNvPlf8riZ

Name: Tommy Majors

Age: 30

Hometown: Austin, Texas.

Family: Keri (Mother)

Dan (Father)

Only child.

Family History.

You were born into a wealthy family as your dads invention paton was worth 500 million dollars.

Tommy never worked as he trained to be a wrestler until his dad told him he had to do something with his life, so he joined the Marines.

After his second tour over in Iraq, he was sent home with a mindset on continuing his contribution to the community, so he went to school for criminal justice.

After his two year college career, he graduated with high honors. He was accepted to the Dallas Police Department as soon as he graduated.

He would quickly move up to Dallas and attend the Police Academy.

A couple months later he would complete the course and join the force with his partner and new best friend Alex.

After quitting the police department after 2 years, he continue his dream on becoming a WWE Superstar.

While in NXT, he met Liv Morgan where they dated for a year.

They won championships together as they were irreplaceable, until one day he caught her cheating on him and they couldn't keep the relationship going.

After that all happend, his parents were tragically killed in a car accident.

Wrestling Career:

After continuing his training with BlackCraft Wrestling, he then joined Ring of Honor for a three year contract. He was approached by Matt Bloom and Robbie Brookside at a house show for Ring of Honor.

He was then accepted into the developmental program and made his was to Orlando to train in the Performance Center.

After six months being secret at the PC, he made his debut.

Tommy held the NXT Championship for only a couple weeks before being moved up to the main roster to join RAW.

During the Royal Rumble, he won his first title on the red brand by taking the Intercontinental Championship in a tournament.

Wrestling Title HOF:

BlackCraft World Championship × 1

ROH Tag Team Championship × 1

ROH World Championship × 2

NXT Championship × 1

WWE Intercontinental
Championship × 1

Entrance Song:

Moves to Smackdown with a new theme.