C'mon, It's SummerSlam

Recap of the two longs weeks that Tommy's been gone*

Lexi was suprised that he went through with it and packed as soon as they got home from RAW.

As soon as they walked in the front door of their house, she watched him go up the stairs without saying a word.

She had no idea what to say or even do until he walked back down a couple minutes later with two bags.

He put them to the door and grabbed a few more things in the closet near the door.

But before he could walk up to her, Lexi stopped him.

Alexa: Tommy, does this have anything to do with me?

Tommy: What?

Alexa: Are you leaving for two weeks because you're not happy? Or because were having trouble with this whole baby thing.

Tommy: What? No. This is all the stress I've been dealing with in wrestling.

Alexa: Then why can't I go with you?

Tommy: sighs* Like I said later on today, you're in a great storyline with Nicola and your titles.

Alexa: ... and you're not in any.

Tommy: Exactly.

He walked over and put his hands on her shoulders as she looked up from the ground and dead in his eyes.

Tommy: I need to reinvent myself and refresh my mind from all of this stress.

Alexa: I wish I could go with you.

Tommy: I know, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to stay in the dojo.

Alexa: As long as you're always with me then I'll go anywhere.

He knew that was from her heart, and he really appreciated it but knew this was all on him.

Tommy: I'll only be gone until Friday.

Alexa: You're coming back on my birthday!?

Tommy: I can't miss my wife's birthday. Are ya kidding me?

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

Alexa: What am I going to do when you're gone?

Tommy: Well, someone told me that Pamela and Nia are stopping by, maybe they could stay here for a couple days? Keep you company since were not on tour?

Alexa: Maybe, I'll call them later.

She smiled and walked outside with him as she was wondering what was happening.

Alexa: Wait, are you leaving now?

Tommy: My plane leaves in an hour.

Alexa: Oh, I thought you'd stay here tonight.

Tommy: Yeah, I want to but this is the only flight out to New Zealand for a couple days.

That then killed Lexi's mood as she wanted to have some more time with him before he left, but those plans were shot down.

She then walked up to him as he packed the Uber. Again, Lexi wrapped her arms around him but this time was tight.

Alexa: I'll miss you.

Tommy: Its only two weeks.

Alexa: Still, this will be the longest we've ever been away from each other since we started to date.

Tommy: Oh yeah. Wow.

She didn't want to let go, but knew he had to leave.

Lexi unlocked and was greeted with Tommy's lips pressing against her's.