Family Filled With Titles

The next morning*

Tommy was holding Lexi tight as they had an amazing night together.

After that, he knew that they would be together forever.

Their chemistry just clicked and made them feel so comfortable around each other now.

Sun peaks through the curtains*

Tommy woke up and felt his arm was still holding Lexi.

He opened his eyes and looked around to see Lexi wake up and turn towards him.

They both just looked at each other, him and Lexi still weren't wearing anything under the covers.

He pulled her close so they were butting heads and touching noses.

Lexi couldn't stop smiling and giggling as he held her tighter.

Alexa: giggles softly* Hi..

Tommy: Hi..

That's all they could really say anything as they kept looking at each other.

But Tommy changed that quick when he slowly kissed her and they started to make out a little.

A couple minutes later, Lexi pulled away and caressed his face before getting out of bed.

Tommy was just mesmerized and glued onto his girlfriend walking away from him, she bent down and picked up her clothes as she went into the bathroom.

He heard the shower turn on, so he looked over the bed and saw his notebook.

Inside had been multiple love letters for Lexi, just incase he'll need to give them to her.

For security reasons if they are ever split up, but he's hoping that Vince knows about the relationship from social media and will never put them on different brands.

He continued to write in it as he finished three while she showered and got into her lazy day joggers.

10 minutes later*

Lexi walked out and sat on the side of the bed as Tommy was in the shower.

She was scrolling through her phone when she looked over and saw the notebook sitting on his side of the bed.

Alexa: What's this?

Picking it up and looking through a few words.

Alexa: Oh their love letters, I won't read them.

She flipped through the notebook and saw pages of letters filled it.

Then stopping towards the end, there was a list that he made up.

Alexa: reads it*

First kiss list.

Ask Lexi out: ✔

First Date: ✔

Said I love you: ✔

Move: ✔

Together Champs:

Engagement:

Husband & Wife:

Parents:

She was almost in tears when she read it, Lexi figured out that it was a list for their first kiss for everything they do.