Rumble Around

2 weeks after the big change*

Tommy and Lexi have kept the engagement a secret from everyone at the company besides Hunter, Vince, Stephanie and Shane.

Now most of their family know about the special relationship announcement.

When Lexi and Tommy called her parents, her mom made her cry as they both were excited for their daughter and soon to be son in law.

After her past relationship, Angela and Bob weren't sure if she'd find that special one, but they were proven wrong as they love Tommy.

They see how he treats her and how their relationship is keeping up.

Now on Tommy's side, he has no one on both his mother's and father's side.

After the family business became very successful both his mom and dad dropped their family members after they kept asking for money or a share in the company.

So the only person he told was his grandpa.

He was able to facetime him after teaching him when they last visited him, so he was happy that his grandpa still remembered how to work it.

When they both talked to him on the phone, Tommy started to cry, which then lead to his grandpa crying and Lexi soon followed after taking a photo of Tommy embracing the special moment over the phone.

His grandpa was so excited since Tommy was his only grandchild and have the family name continue.

That was a couple weeks ago, now it's the Royal Rumble weekend.

In Phoenix, Arizona*

Tommy and Lexi have been in Arizona since the tour shows were on a break for the upcoming pay per view with Axxaas that weekend.

They've been spending time with each other by exploring Phoenix with date night dinners every night and even catching a Diamond Backs game.

Even though Lexi was a Cleveland Indians fan and Tommy was a huge St. Louis Cardinals guy, they still enjoyed the time together.

A couple of photos surfaced the internet with fans taking pictures with the two and some fans pointed out Lexi's hand.

She was wearing the big diamond ring and they started to figure out.

Sunday, Alarm*

Tommy grabbed his phone and turned it off, he tried to get comfortable again while holding Lexi tight.

But she moved around which made him  lift his head up and see Lexi sit up.

Alexa: Goodmorning.

Tommy: Mmm.

Alexa: I gotta make you a morning person.

He lifted his head and opened one eye to see a bedhead Lexi looking at him.

She then got up and walked to the bathroom with some clothes, at this point Tommy knew that it was time to get up or he wouldn't hear the end of it.