Restore

Tommy was alerted by the wheels touching the ground and woke up from his nap.

He flipped open the window to see the Orlando skyline in the backround of the airport.

Bruno was awake and excited to get off the plane and go to there new home.

Pilot: Well Thomas, Welcome to Orlando, Florida.

He smiled as they finally stopped; Tommy then put his beats back on, grabbed Bruno's leash and started to walk off the plane.

The perfect song was playing as he stood in the middle of the stairway doors and looked off into the Orlando skyline.

He looked down to see his bulldog follow him down the steps.

Tommy: Ready to go home?

Bruno barked and they both got into the car and headed into the city.

The windows were down as they were blasting music, the dog was hanging out the window as he took a picture and posted it.

@tommymajors

"Looks like my boy enjoys the weather down here in Orlando"

Looking around the city and enjoying the scenery as they were surrounded by skyscrapers.

60 miles down the road*

They made it to the ocean side of town that was near Coco Beach.

Everyone was coming up to the car as it was slow traffic next to the beach.

People were coming up and petting Bruno as he was getting all the attention.

Tommy was getting a nice tour of Florida in just a matter of an hour after landing.

He saw enough for today and was ready to be suprised by his new house.

At this point, he's only been updated by the contractors whenever they finished a room or floor.

The only thing he knew was they were under budget when the team finished, he had an email that read

Tommy,

We've officially finished on your beautiful beachfront home, the crew finished under budgeted and still have enough for the extra costs you requested for.

So we used it to put in the pool and hot tub attachment in the back, and also added on to your three car garage.

The results of floors and rooms all together in the house are; eight rooms and two floors.

The garage now fits four with the addition and we still have money left over, so we've put it all back into the account you gave us.

Thanks for your business!

-Tom

30 minutes later*

The car pulled up to this beautiful gated community, they were buzzed in and they slowly drove through.

Tommy was amazed on how these houses were structurally constructed and the culture that was put into them were amazing.

But that all changed when the driver stopped at this huge gate, behind it was the dream home