Today Is Your Day

One month since the last chapter*

With Evolution around the corner, Lexi is going into the first "All Women's Pay Per View" as the Smackdown Women's Champion.

The WWE trainers have been testing her to make sure that she's one hundred percent.

After a house show both Tommy and Lexi attended, she took a nasty bump and went backstage and got sick.

That scared Tommy and the trainers as that's a bad sign for her previous concussions.

So now they were on their heels for her health.

Now for Tommy, he was finally taking his medication and was starting to calm down, he finally came to his senses and noticed that Lexi was worried got his health.

But Angela told her to keep an eye on him. Since she did, Lexi could tell that he has his moments from going to be the normal Tommy, to a state where she can't have a normal conversation with him.

She had to get to the bottom of this and give him the love and support that he needs.

Saturday*

One day before Evolution, Lexi had a busy day today and was already gone.

She was help promoting tomorrow's all women's pay per view.

Alarm*

Tommy reached over and turned it off, but then put his hand back to not feel Lexi, but paper.

He opened his eye and saw a note laying in her place.

Lifting it up, he opened his eyes some more and started to read it.

Tom♡

I'll be gone for most of the day from media for tomorrow's show, but I should be back around 4 tonight.

Love you,

Lex♡♡

He had forgot about her media day today, so now Tommy didn't know what to do since he's not allowed from it being for only women.

So.. getting up and wearing his gym outfit, he went to the Performance Center for his workout.

Later in the day*

Tommy was just hanging around the house after not having anything to do.

He was happy to be reading social media and seeing all of these women wrestler's finally getting all of this publicity that they deserve.

Especially for Lexi, she's been dreaming of something like this since she was a little girl, and to be able to defend her Smackdown Women's Championship against her idol Trish Stratus.

She was on cloud nine for tomorrow, but today was for her and Tommy.

With Lexi*