Slow Start

A couple days later*

Tommy and Lexi haven't seen each other since that night, both were too busy to talk about there new starting relationship.

He was excited to finally get the feelings out and express them to her, and to have them be together.

Monday Morning*

Tommy woke up to his phone alarm going off, tossed over to the other side of the bed and turned it off.

The clock read 6am and that ment that he had an hour to kill before he had to go to the airport for tonight's show.

Last week, Tommy made a outrageous donation to most of WWE's foundations to help children in need after they lose there parents, and also went to "Conor's Cure".

With that happening means that Tommy is now living off of his salary since he put some into his account for backhands.

But this means that Tommy can't always fly the family plane everywhere.

He'll only get to fly every other week if he wanted too.

Tommy figured that this could be a great way for Lexi and him to spend together if they drive.

An hour later*

Walking downstairs to see Bruno staring out of the window until he heard Tommy fill his bowl with food.

Then came running the young bulldog.

Tommy: Chill boy.

He laughed and made a bowl of oatmeal, then sitting at the counter he got a facetime from his new girlfriend.

Tommy: Well.. hello Miss Bliss.

Alexa: Uhg.. maybe I'll just hang up.

Both laughed as she was starting to think it was cute, but loved to give him hell for saying it.

Tommy: What's up? I'm suprised you're not at the airport yet..

Alexa: I was actually calling to ask if you wanted a ride? I drive by your street anyways so?...

He thought for a second and forgot that he'll have to fly without his private plane.

Tommy: Uhm yeah, oh and remember me to tell you about the private plane.

Alexa: Oh? Did something happen?

Tommy: No no, I'll tell you in the car.

Alexa: Alright! I'll be over!

Tommy: See you then..

She blew him a kiss and hung up, that warmed his heart as she was becoming the one for him.

He then continued to eat and scroll through social media when he saw headlights pull up through the windows.

Bruno then sprinted to the door as a car door closed and heard a knock.

Tommy: Come in!

He turned around and saw Lexi walk in with he phone, she instantly smiled as she walked up to him.

Alexa: Goodmorning Tommy..

Tommy: ...

Alexa: Tommy?

Tommy: ...

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her as she was wearing joggers that almost matched him.