The Freedom Fighter

One month has past since the couple expressed their love to each other*

Today was Independence Day, and that was a special day towards Tommy as he served the United States of America straight after high school.

Today was also the day he gets one of the highest awards to be awarded to a solider, The Medal of Honor.

In Dallas*

Tommy and Lexi were in Texas for the 4th of July and he invited her to be his special guest.

She was honored to as they arrived to there hotel.

They checked in but had a little miss up as Lexi's room wouldn't be ready until later on that night.

Receptionist: I'm sorry miss for the inconvenience.

Alexa: No, that's alright.

Tommy: Here, well just go to my room instead.

Alexa: Like together?

He nodded and she looked away as they walked away from the front desk, when they got to the elevator he stopped her.

Tommy: Hey? Am I rushing?

Alexa: Rushing, what do you mean?

Tommy: Asking you to stay in my room?

Alexa: Oh.. uh.

She looked away again and that worried him a little bit as that could be the sign that she isn't ready to be that close to Tommy.

Tommy: I'm sorry if I am..

Alexa: No, don't be. I think we're ready to move up to the next step.

Tommy: Really?

Lexi smiled at him as he held her hand when they went up to their floor.

In the hotel room*

Tommy was laying out his uniform as Lexi took pictures of him ironing everything and putting on his ribbons to the left of his chest.

Alexa: Wow, that's alot of ribbons.

Tommy: I only have three, soon to be four.

Alexa: Four?

Tommy: You can get one for if you get the Medal of Honor.

Alexa: Amazing, it shows all the things you've accomplished for this country.

He then took a deep breath and sighed as he hated hearing that, Lexi saw him look a little upset and walked over next to him.

She rubbed his arm in comfort as she knew something was wrong.

Alexa: Baby? Are you ok?

Tommy: Baby?

Lexi then knew she called him by the new name and blushed.

Tommy: I'm just not ready to see everyone since the incident.. baby.

He winked at her and laughed a little as she smiled and they shared a long passionate kiss.

A couple minutes later*

It was time to get ready, Tommy watched Lexi grab a nice black, short dress with high boots and a gold bracelet.

He let her take the bathroom to get changed, Lexi hesitated as today was his day but being the gentleman that Tommy is wouldn't let her change in the bedroom.

So she walked in and closed the door while he finished his ironing.

He started to put on his uniform one piece at a time, but by the time that Lexi walked out he was already dressed.