Overnight

Tommy was cruising with Lexi*

She wouldn't let go of his hand, Lexi's mind was racing as she had to know.

Lexi's mind: Ask him out!

Alexa: I can't, he's been crying.

Lexi's mind: Perfect timing.

Alexa: I don't want to ruin the special moment were having right now.

Lexi's mind: Now or never.

She was in deep thought on if she should ask him out or wait until he does; she wanted to get some girl advice when the time came.

They were over by the beach, way outside of town.

Lexi didn't even notice as she was just enjoying the ride, and it seemed like Tommy did too.

He was just a man on a mission, drive.

2 hours later*

Tommy drove back into town and they pulled into her driveway, that's when Lexi finally let go of his hand.

They looked at each other and he finally had something to say.

Tommy: I think I'm making a huge donation.

Alexa: To a charity?

Tommy: Or whoever runs something to help children that have lost there parents at a young age.

Alexa: Aww Tom.

Tommy: Most of the inheritance will probably go into it.

Alexa: Like how much?

Tommy: They left me to deal with over two hundred million, I think one hundred and sixty will do.

Alexa: Million!?

Tommy: Yeah, why not? They need it more than I do, plus I make almost a million a year with this company.

Alexa: Wow Tom, that's crazy! I.. I'm proud of you.

He smiled and both got out, Tommy walked her up to her front door and said there goodnights.

Tommy then got back into the Corvette and just watched Lexi turn off the lights in the house, he was debating on going back and asking her out.

But he turned the key and fired up the engine.

A couple days later*

Tommy woke up to his alarm going off and Bruno barking up a storm at it.

That woke him up completely and he rolled over to turn it off.

He then looked down off the side of the bed and saw his bulldog just staring at him.

Tommy: I'm up, I'm up.

Bruno met his feet as his sat on the side of the bed as he got up and walked downstairs.

The dog was hot on his heels until Tommy opened up the back sliding glass door and watched him sprint outside.

Tommy then walked back upstairs and showered, he didn't even look at the clock as it read 5am.

He still had an hour before he had to head to the airport.

So he took his time showering and packed his bags while watching the dog come in and out of the backyard light as it was still pitch dark.

Tommy walked downstairs, made a pot of coffee and waited out in the back until it was time to leave.

The car pulled up, he said goodbye to his pup and locked the house up.