Bonding

Sunday, Backlash*

Tommy woke up to knocking at his door, it wasn't stopping and he groaned while sliding out of the bed.

As the knocking continued, he was getting more upset on how people wouldn't leave him alone to sleep.

His sleep schedule has still been messed up after he didn't bring his medication.

He put on his joggers on and walked to the door as the knocking continued until he swung the door open.

Seth: Hey man, did I wake ya?

Tommy: Uh yeah..

Seth: Get dressed, let's go work out.

Tommy: Give me five minutes.

Seth walked in and looked around as he wasn't shocked.

Tommy: What's up?

Seth: This looks like my room.

Tommy: You're the other room? Across the hall?

Seth: Yes sir.

Tommy: Bro, tonight we need to drink.

Seth: You can say that again.

Both laughed as he got dressed and headed down to the five star hotel and walked into the gym.

No one was in there which was perfect for the two men that don't want to be bothered.

Seth and Tommy were stretching until they hit the crossfit routine until a couple familiar faces walk in.

Becky: Colby, we couldn't find ya.

Bayley: And I see you found Tommy.

Seth: What are you two doing here?

Becky: Came to work out.

They walked over and worked out with them for almost an hour until everyone was exhausted.

Seth and Tommy left to change when he said the news that he thought he'd never hear.

Tommy: ...

Seth: So, don't tell anyone this but Rebecca and I are seeing each other.

Tommy: No way..

Seth: Yeah, after the Hall of Fame we've been dating.

Tommy: Wow, well she's great for you.

He smiled and patted his back as Tommy went back up to his room to change.

As he was just hanging out as he got a phone call.

Tommy: Lexi.

Alexa: Hey.. you're up!

Tommy: I've been up, Colby and I just got done working out.

Alexa: Ohh ok, well would you like to grab breakfast?

Tommy: Sure, I'll be down in five.

Alexa: Great!

She hung up and got changed, Lexi has been waiting for Tommy to make a move.

While she's waiting, she hope's that he won't waist her time.

So Lexi got dolled up and walked downstairs to the lobby where Tommy was sitting and waiting for her.

Alexa: Tom?

Tommy: Hey..

Alexa: I thought I'd beat you here.

Tommy: Well, I was already walking around and sprinted down here; common, let's eat.