The Return Of The Rivalry

3 and a half long weeks from the last chapter*

Nothing has been said to Tommy and Lexi about them putting them together on the same show.

It was really firing up Tommy so much that he threatened not to show on Monday's.

They then gave him the bullshit awnser of that they're working on it.

And poor Lexi, she's stuck seeing her fiance for only one day out of the week since they're on the east coast tour for the year.

Tommy would try to ride with her while they travel, but it stopped working after the second day when they're now usually eighty miles away from each other.

So him driving back and forth was out of the question since they're always on the move the next morning. He'd be driving all night and wouldn't have time to spend with her.

That then killed both of their spirits with the company, as their not doing anything to fix the problem and are worried that it could affect their relationship.

And Tommy wasn't having any of that, he wasn't going to let her go.

Another week of no news later*

Tommy was on his way into Jacksonville, Florida for tonight's show. They were on the last leg of the east coast tour and he would have a couple more days off, which he could spend it with Lexi and planning the wedding.

He knows how hard it is with her doing it almost alone since he's never home when the planner comes and work things out.

They both would facetime whenever she would come over to help the two love birds, but it was always a struggle to get on the same page when they couldn't understand each other or technical issues sometimes.

So she would be stuck sending him pictures of alot of the stuff and getting his opinion while the planner wouldn't get anything done.

And when they have that one day together, it wouldn't be spent by planning the wedding; but just relaxing and having their time together before they had to split again.

It was getting to Lexi, and Tommy knew so he started to leave love letters in her bags and all over the house when he leaves. Just to keep her mind off and get a smile out of her during the sad moments.

They both would facetime before they go to bed, and it usually ends with them both falling asleep on the phone.

Which wasn't a bad thing at all, as Lexi thought it was romantic.

Arriving in Jacksonville, by himself*

He was driving in the rental car that he's had for the whole tour, since he didn't want to take his personal vehicles or the family plane.

Tommy was pulling into the hotel, parked and unpacked his bags since the bus will be here later to pick everyone up.

So he thought that he could sneak in a quick nap before having to go to the arena.

He checked in, got his keys and headed up.

At this point he was in the elevator alone and was scrolling through his phone to see a picture pop up from a fan account of him and Lexi.

He's seen too many of these posts and it was killing him on the inside of not seeing her.

In his room*

He closed the door, threw his bags down and flopped down on the bed as he had an alarm for a couple hours so he could wake up for the bus.

Falls asleep*