The Happy Couple

A week since the announcements*

WWE was hyping up the Money in the Bank matches with most of the opponents working each other on tour.

It would be the only babyface in the match versus five heels, and Tommy was having trouble staying over until Seth and Roman would run out.

Roman being the Universal Champion and Seth being the top babyface, they would get a huge pop when they would run out and backup Tommy.

Being the helpless one, he would always be exhausted after the matches since he would get teamed up and beaten pretty badly.

Lexi has been trying to talk to him about changing the match so he doesn't get hurt for the pay per view.

He wouldn't listen since he believes that the creative team is doing something that'll help him in the long run, and that kind of pissed her off.

After a house show in St. Louis*

Tommy and Lexi were sitting in their hotel room since they got out of the arena early and the night was still young.

Being a Saturday night, one of Tommy's favorite sports event was still going on, fighting.

He was watching on his phone while Lexi was cleaning her face until he had an idea.

Usually they would snack a bit since they would eat lunch, but today they had to skip it from a busy schedule promoting Money in the Bank.

But, he had other plans for his new wife

Sitting on the bed*

Lexi walked back into the bedroom and was about to change for bed.

Tommy: Hey, what are you doing?

Alexa: Getting ready for bed, why?

Tommy: You want to go get some food?

Alexa: Like where?

She sat on the bed next to him still wearing her black pants and white shirt tucked in.

Tommy: I'm feeling wings.

Alexa: I could go for wings, where at though?

Tommy: There's a Buffalo Wild Wings down the road.

Alexa: Let's do it.

Lexi got up grabbed her leather jacket and phone as Tommy got up and got the matching jacket.

They walked out of the hotel room to an empty hallway and got onto the elevator.

Tommy still had the fight pulled up and Lexi was watching him as he wasn't paying attention to her.

Alexa: You're not watching that the whole time we eat.

Tommy: looks up at her* Oh yeah, I know. Mike (The Miz) and I are in a league since the NFL is oher for the season.

Alexa: But this is our time.

Tommy: I know Lex.

He turned it off and put it into his pocket as the elevator doors opened.

Tommy walked his girl to the rental car and they took off down the road.

Pulling up and walking in*

It was a bit packed and the only room they were able to get was in the bar area, so Lexi and Tommy walked into the bar and sat at a high table.

There was a good thing for Lexi since it was a table only for the two, but the bad thing was that the bar area was covered in TV's.