Stomping Grounds

The Sunday later*

WWE has been pushing the online game with a video coming out every night with more details on who attacked The Shield.

Seth was the only one out of the group that hadn't been assaulted. Roman and Dean were recovering as they build for a new pay per view later on in the week.

And for Tommy, his plan was working out perfectly as they kept his name out of the investigation. Alot of fans caught on quickly that the culprit was Tommy, but WWE hasn't released anything on suspect's.

Seth has been going off on Twitter at Tommy, they've been getting into the Twitter wars just days before the pay per view.

Lexi even got into it, trying to defend her man which made Becky then get in it.

They were going back and forth with a little friendly banter until Becky had to turn on it quickly.

It was only those two going back and forth as Tommy and Seth stopped, and it was for good reason as WWE had to step in. They both were silenced or consequences would be in favor before this upcoming show.

Lexi had to be calmed down by Tommy and some of her friends, it really got to her how Becky brought up what Billie had said back on RAW.

She agreed that she was a gold digger, and how Tommy deserves better.

But Tommy had a serious talk with her as he proved to her that all of the accusations were wrong, and Lexi had to prove that the rest were wrong. She calmed down and was happy that he was in her life.

Sunday morning, alarm*

Tommy opened his eyes to see Lexi's head on his cheat with her hand around his torso.

She had a small smile on her face, which made him crack a smile.

Ever since the outburst between the two about his depression, he's been trying really hard to keep her on the inside of what's going on. And so far, Lexi is the only person able to make him smile.

Which was a score in her book as that was progress of getting her husband back to normal.

Tommy started to play with her hair a little as he closed his eyes, but he was suprised by Lexi lifting her hear and kissing him.

His eyes opened to see he staring right at him as they kissed, she pulled away and smile at him.

Alexa: Goodmorning.

Tommy: Morning.

Lexi put her head back on his chest as he held her tight.

He could feel her bury her head into his chest, just to feel comfortable as they laid there in the quiet room.

Alexa: Hey, how are you feeling?

Tommy: I'm good.

Alexa: Good, I'm just wondering.

Tommy: I'm great babe.

He kissed the top of her head and she moved up as now he was holding her closer.

Lexi was running her fingers through his hair as they didn't want to get up, and during all of this Tommy was about to fall asleep.

But she had to change that by getting up.

Tommy continued to lay there as he was watching Lexi walk around the room, getting things ready for a shower.

He couldn't keep his eyes off her and she could see it, that was a good thing since he hasn't watched her like that in a while.