All Planned Out

Next Tuesday*

It's been two weeks since Tommy started dating Lexi, and it's also been to weeks since he found out that Liv is pregnant.. with his child; or so he thought.

Tommy needed to tell Lexi that but hasn't had the guts to spill it to her since it could ruin everything.

He came up with a plan where they could maybe go on there first offical date and he could tell her.

Alarm, 6am*

Tommy sprung out of bed and was wide awake, he hasn't gotten much sleep in the past weeks.

But it was time for work, so he walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

Usually he'll wear his joggers and a zip up but today he wore black jeans and a BlackCraft sweatshirt.

He walked downstairs to see his dog Bruno sitting next to the couch, waiting for his breakfast.

Tommy: Common.

The dog followed him into the kitchen and both were then eating.

Tommy took his time this morning as he had so much time to kill. He was scrolling through his social media and saw alot of fans and wrestling networks commenting on what Lexi said last week.

Continued to look and read as most fans have already accepted them dating, but they wanted to keep it a secret for a while.

He then saw a photo of him and Lexi getting out of the car at a local shop when they were attending a Live Event.

Tommy: Oh god.

@wwefan1

"Tommy Majors and Alexa Bliss dating!"

He continued to look and there were multiple fan accounts posting about them together, and every single post were positive.

That excited Tommy as the Universe accepted them, but they still wanted to wait.

A couple minutes later, the dog sitter drove up and walked in when Tommy was washing the dishes.

Anna: Hey Tommy!

Tommy: How are you Anna?

Anna: I'm good, how are you?

Tommy: Over the moon.

Anna: Oh yeah? Is it because of Alexa Bliss?

He looked at her as even she knew, and she doesn't watch that much WWE.

Tommy: How do you know about Lexi and I?

Anna: I follow you both on social media and its plastered everywhere.

Tommy: Wow.

They continued to talk for awhile until he saw headlights pull up again.

He knew that was his new girlfriend Lexi, and that also ment it was time to go.

So he walked over to his pup, said his goodbyes and walked out the door to see Lexi wave at him from the car.

All Tommy could do was smile as he packed her car and got into the passenger seat.

Alexa: Goodmorning Tommy.

Tommy: Morning.

He buckled up and they headed to the airport.

Today was one of the days where Tom requested the family plane to be brought in as most of the flights were booked for the beginning of summer.

20 minutes later*