My Special Guest

Next Tuesday*

Tommy hasn't been scheduled for the WWE Live tour yet as he doesn't have a storyline yet.

So he went home after his debut on Smackdown.

Alarm blasts at 7am*

He rolled over and turned it off as he was well rested for once, the dog made him get up and get ready for the day.

Bruno beat him downstairs as he was fed, Tommy then walked upstairs to shower; he messaged his pilot before getting dressed.

An hour later*

He locked up the house and got into the car, they drove him to the Orlando International Airport; he got up and walked through the tarmac to his plane.

As they took off to the skies, he blocked out the world with his music.

Landing in Alanta*

Tommy landed and got into the car as he got a call.

Tommy: Miss Lexi?

Alexa: TOMMY!! I HAVE NEWS!!

Tommy: Uhm..

She then gave him a look as he was trying to guess.

Alexa: Are you done?

Tommy: Yeah I can't guess.

Alexa: eek!! My talk show starts tonight!

Tommy: Oh cool! Congratulations..

She was all smiles as they continued to talk.

Alexa: Also your-.. no I'll tell you when you get here!

Tommy: Oh.. ok, ill be there in a couple minutes.

They said there goodbyes and hung up as he put his shades on, leaned back into the seat and enjoyed seeing Atlanta's city skyline before they drove into the arena.

Stopping near the door, Tommy got out and unpacked as he walked through the halls.

Seeing the Smackdown locker room still confused him as he didn't know a whole lot of them besides the big names.

He then ran into Joe and AJ, both were in the hallway outside of the men's locker room.

Tommy: Fellas.

AJ: What's up man?

Tommy: Still recovering from Joe.

Joe: Man, I can't believe you're the first one to escape that move.

They all laughed and had a small conversation until Tommy had to unpack and figure out what was going on today.

So he got dressed and pulled over his new authentic tshirt.

Walking to gorilla he was stopped by Lexi who pulled him out of the hallway and into the conference room.

Tommy: Lex, I gotta go see my agenda today..

Alexa: Hang on.

Tommy: Lexi, I need to see.

Alexa: Tom, hang on a second.

He then looked at her as she had a huge smile.

Tommy: What!?

Alexa: You're my first special guest on Moment of Bliss!!