Altercations

SummerSlam has come and gone*

Tommy had become a double champion after the biggest party of the summer; Lexi is making her comeback by going straight after the newly crowned Smackdown Women's Champion, Naomi.

Now that Tommy is carrying the WWE Championship and United States Championship, he knew that it won't be long before he drops to just a single title holder.

But he was also focused on his girlfriend, Lexi. She was making her inring debut soon after being out for almost seven months.

He figured that he could help her train at the Performance Center with her a bit, just to get warmed up and get her scenes going again.

Monday, day after SummerSlam*

Tommy woke up next to his blond beauty and didn't want to get up.

He laid there for second while he was still holding Lexi, she was sleeping and holding his arms in place.

Trying to go back to sleep, Tommy gave up and slowly unlocked his arms around her. He looked back as he got up and saw that she was moving around in discomfort, he felt bad as she knew that he was out of bed.

But he had to get up, otherwise they'd be sleeping all day; he had a few things planned since they're in New York.

Tom grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom to shower, he had a whole schedule planned out for them today.

He knew that it could be difficult for them to go anywhere together since WWE fans are all over, but they're still keeping their relationship secret.

10 minutes later*

Lexi woke up and saw her boyfriend wasn't next to her, she then lifted her head and heard the shower running.

Then a ding rang in the room, she smelled the sweet sent of fresh coffee.

That opened her senses and she sprung out of bed, put on her bottoms and a shirt, and walked to the kitchen where a fresh pot was made.

She poured herself a cup and sat in the livingroom, waiting for Tommy to come out.

When he walked out, he was drying his hair and saw Lexi was out of bed.

He walked a little more in and saw her sitting on the couch.

Tommy: Morning..

Alexa: Goodmorning.

She got up and kissed his cheek as they both were enjoying a cup of coffee together and embracing each other.

After a couple minutes, Lexi got up from the couch and walked into the bathroom.

Tommy guessed that she would be in there a while, so he grabbed his wallet and snuck out of the room without her hearing.

Down the street*

Tommy was walking down the street and hit a florist, when walking in he saw a couple fans run up to him.

They had his and Seth's shirt on, so he signed a few autographs and took some pictures with them.

He needed to hurry though as he wanted to suprise her.

Back in the hotel room*

Lexi was getting dressed and putting on her makeup as Tommy asked her to dress up today, as it was special. Doing her hair and finished in time as there was a knock at the door.

She heard it a couple more knocks and didn't know why her boyfriend didn't awnser it.

Alexa: Tom?