The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors

Continuing from the last chapter*

3 weeks later*

Tommy and Lexi have been soaking in the sun down in the Bahamas and enjoying the much needed off time.

With today being their last day, Tommy could tell that his new bride didn't want to leave.

She was much enjoying the time their spending together, alone.

Last day, alarm*

Tommy had set an alarm for today, so they could get up early and finish the things they wanted to do before they leave.

He opened his eyes and saw Lexi was waking up as well.

Her hair was done by the locals earlier that week, and he loved it.

She smiled at him and both got up to get changed.

5 minutes later*

Tommy looked up and saw Lexi had on her bikini with a towel wrapped around her waist.

Tommy: So.. beach?

Alexa: It's nice out, plus; I just want to relax today.

Tommy: Fine by me.

He walked into the bathroom to fetch his trunks, and that's when Lexi got a text.

Pamela: Hey, how's everything?

Lexi: Great! It's sadly our last day though.

Pamela: Well, from the pictures you and Tom have been posting; seems like you're having a great time.

Lexi: Oh we are 😉

Lexi looked up and saw Tommy walk out ready to go.

She grabbed his hand as they walked hand and hand out of the beautiful house and walked down the stairs to see the open sandy beach.

They walked out to the middle, put on sunscreen and relaxed in the gorgeous weather.

An hour later*

Both were pretty exhausted from laying outside, so they walked back in and packed up a little bit.

They were just killing time before they had their climb at Mount Alvernia.

Lexi was excited to go climbing with him, but she had different plans for when they go.

So, both then got changed in workout clothes.

10 minutes later*

Lexi was wearing workout leggings and a sports bra.

She had her hair up in a ponytail and wore a pair of Tommy's raybans.

He walked out wearing a pair of his joggers, an under armor tank top and his sunglasses.

Tommy walked over to Lexi and they walked outside the door.

20 minutes down the road*

Tommy pulled up to the bottom of the small mountain and saw that no one was around.

Which was very strange since the website for the outlook on top of the mountain showed it was extremely busy.

But that wasn't stopping the couple as they got out of the car, stepped in front of the walkway and started their climb.

30 minutes into the climb*

Both Tommy and Lexi haven't met a single person on their way up.