Perfect Timing

Skipping out of November into December*

Quick recap*

After the brutal attack that Tommy endured, he was sent home for a week. He was able to suprise Lexi as they didn't leave each others side for that whole week.

Then news broke that he had to come back. And that crushed Lexi as she was having the time of her life, just spending time with her best friend.

The morning he had to leave, he got more news from Triple H himself.

This would be the start of the Table's, Ladders, and Chairs pay per view, which means he'll be on tour building up to it.

He didn't want to tell Lexi as she would be more crushed by the idea that he maybe gone longer.

So she went to the airport with him and watched his plane takeoff.

Lexi was crushed that he was gone again, and now she was alone.

A week later*

As the tour was supposed to die down, Lexi was hoping that Tommy would be home soon.

But after RAW that Monday, she got the worse call she's ever received. It was Tommy, telling her that he'll be gone for the rest of the month as they're making him go double branded for the tour.

Lexi was so devastated, she actually cried while talking to him. And he felt horrible as he knows how bad she wants him home.

The emotions went on until they hung up that night to sleep.

Lexi cried herself to sleep as Tommy stayed up all night, scrolling through his phone and looking at all the pictures of him and his wife. It wasn't as hard on him, but he didn't like not seeing her for long periods of time.

Now we enter December*

Tommy and Lexi haven't seen each other for four weeks now, or atleast in person.

They tried to meet up once where Lexi would take the Majors plane and fly out to Seattle to see him, but by the time she got packed, they already had move Tommy to another show.

Her mood and self esteem were dropping as she didn't believe that it was the company that was keeping Tommy away, she is starting to believe that he doesnt want to be home with her after they can't get pregnant.

She was starting to feel depressed.

Back to Monday night*

Tommy was at the venue as something big was happening.

No one would stop to tell the Universal Champion, and that started to worry him as he felt in danger.

But that all went away when he got a facetime.

Tommy: Hey babe.

Alexa: Hey Tom.

She had a blank face on, and he could tell that something was up.

Tommy: How are you feeling?

Alexa: Pretty shitty if I'm being honest.

Tommy: Getting more flu symptoms?

Alexa: No Tom, not that sick.

As she snapped back at him a little, now he knew that something was on her mind.

Tommy: Oh.. what is it?

Alexa: Tom, I'm sick of all this. I'm sick of having to speak, and see my husbands face through a screen. I'm tired of waking up alone, in our bed.