Embarrassment

The next following week*

Tommy and Lexi have been on the road for most of the week. From going to little towns outside of where RAW was shot, to getting notified last minute to fly all the way to Vegas for a special guest event.

That made them both pretty upset since that was digging into their off days, and they won't get reimbursed for it.

Lexi really wanted to have a nice, relaxing couple days with her husband and the animals; that plan was scrapped quickly.

She had a few things on her mind and knew that one of them would probably make Tommy upset, since she keeps bringing it up.

But it's a partner thing, one can't do it on their own.

Monday morning*

Tommy and Lexi were now outside of a town that Tommy know pretty well, Denver.

The show was in his old town and he had no idea how to feel about it since the last time he was in this city, he was with Liv Morgan but in a terrible way.

Now he's back a different man, new lady but still depressed.

Even though he's extremely happy with Lexi and they have no problems, he's been fighting depression ever since he left this town.

And his past doesn't help his mental state at all, so he's stuck with the fight.

Alarm*

Tommy slowly opened his eyes to see he was holding Lexi tight, her hair was all over his face.

He backed his head away and got out of the bed as he shut off the alarm. Lexi was now moving around and opened her eyes to see Tommy walking around.

Alexa: Goodmorning.

Tommy: Morning.

She got up with him and got in front of him as they shared a morning kiss. He then watched her go into her bag while getting ready for a shower.

Tommy: Hey? Would you wanna go get breakfast before we leave?

Alexa: I have to be at the venue as quickly as we can be, maybe we can get lunch when we get into Denver?

Tommy: Yeah that works, maybe later tonight we can run around my old roots.

She smiled and walked into the bathroom to shower, and that left Tommy now alone in the room.

He scrolled through his phone and saw that his segment was leaked.

@WWEnews

"Tommy Majors; Scheduled to join Baron Corbin and his fleet of heels that run a muck on RAW, live tonight!"

Tommy: Well, there goes those plans.

He then got a call from a couple producers and creative writers for ideas.

Tommy shot a few over and let them work their magic, hoping they don't screw anything up because this could plan to be something huge for him. Since dropping the United States and WWE Heavyweight Championship over on the blue brand, he hasn't been in mention of a title run at all.

That frustrated him since he was promised so much leaving NXT years ago.

10 minutes later*

The door to the bathroom opened and Lexi walked out wrapped in a towel, blowdryer in hand and sitting now at the mirror in front of the door.

It was now Tommy's turn to get in and get ready.

He grabbed some clothes and walked into the steamy room and turned on the shower.