Just When My Life Is Complete

A couple days after all of the stuff happening in WWE*

Alexa is the new RAW Women's Champion and WWE is building a new storyline for her to partner up with someone.

She would become top of the red brand in her division soon.

Now as for Tommy, he's hit the bottom of the list for everything.

And that's upset him since he was promised so much more when he came to WWE.

Hunter and Vince have broken their promise; that left Tommy rethinking his future with the company once he called the best.

But what he doesn't know is that he's getting a huge push with a group to go after the top guys.

Sunday*

Tommy and Lexi were in one of the small cities on this tour date, since tomorrow was RAW they both weren't doing much.

So after the show, they took off back to their hotel and crashed immediately.

Tomorrow's show for RAW was only an hour away, so they were able to sleep in the next day.

Monday*

Alarm*

Tommy slowly woke up first as Lexi was already up and walking around.

It was still pretty early in the morning and they had no idea what was about to come.

Lexi walked into the bathroom and took a shower as Tommy was unpacking his workout clothes and repacking his whole bag.

He waited patiently like every morning and was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone until his phone started to ring.

It was his cousin, that he hasn't talked to in years.

Tommy and his family were on thin ice after his parents became very successful so he hasn't seen or talked to any of them almost his whole life.

He figured if he answered it then it could cause some drama that he didn't want to get involved with, so he let it go to voicemail.

It took them a while to leave one so they had something to say.

Lexi walked out and was blow drying her hair out at the mirror in front of the bathroom door.

That was the universal sign to hurry and get ready.

And he did so, shutting the door and turning on the shower.

5 minutes pass*

Lexi was done with her hair for now and walked over to the couch where Tommy's phone was blowing up.

She glimpsed over for a second and saw multiple messages from multiple cousin's.

It must have been really important and she didn't want to snoop.

But, Lexi knew his passcode and unlocked his phone to see that they all were urgent messages.

So she got up and hurried over to the bathroom door and knocked.

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: Tommy, your phone is blowing up.

Tommy: Wait why?

Alexa: I don't know?

Tommy: Come in, I can't hear you.

Lexi opened the door and walked into the steamy room as she held his buzzing phone.