Non Stop Baby Thoughts

The day after an intense battle with baby fever*

Last night was Tommy proving to Lexi that he has officially gave in and is now on her side.

She was happy that he finally changed his mind, but she has no idea why it was all of a sudden.

It was just instant and they were there trying.

Flashback to last night*

Tommy and Lexi walked out of their locker room an hour later.

Both had messy hair and couldn't stop smiling as no one knows what just happened in that locker room.

He grabbed her bag and packed it in the back with his as they were driving back to their hotel for the night.

But! They took a quick detour as Tommy needed to fill up the rental before they hand it back over, since it was almost on empty.

Tommy pulled into a gas station that was next to a grocery store and a pharmacy.

He jumped out and swiped his card through the gas pump as Lexi also got out and walked to the front of the car where she could see him.

Alexa: Hey babe?

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: I'm going to run in real quick, I want to pick up some pain relievers for my headache.

Tommy: Alright, I won't leave ya.

He joked around with her as she rolled her eyes at him, she then turned around and walked towards the gas station.

She then turned back around to see Tommy was facing the other way, so she walked a little fast towards the pharmacy.

The automatic doors opened for her and Lexi turned around one more time to see if he caught her, she was in the clear.

Lexi walked in as they were about to close for the night, and she was the only one in the store.

A pharmacist was standing behind the counter where she watched Lexi walk through the isles and finally found what she was looking for.

The five foot two goddess walked back to the counter with four pregnancy tests and the women started ringing her up.

Pharmacist: I have a quick tip about these, see the how these have very small lines.

Alexa: Mhm?

Pharmacist: I can take these back and replace them with better ones for free. We've gotten some complaints about how inaccurate these are for the past month.

Alexa: Oh.. ok.

Pharmacist: Here, I'll show you the best ones we have.

The older lady wearing a white coat walked from behind the counter and had Lexi follow her as she pulled out four more tests for her.

Pharmacist: These are the best we have, and I have no idea why these are still on the shelf.

Alexa: I'd be getting rid of them if they don't work.

Pharmacist: Yeah, I'm just going to pull this off and were good.

The lady pulled off the price tag for the ones that Lexi bough earlier and bagged the new ones that she has.

Pharmacist: Here you go ma'am, and good luck.

Alexa: Thank you?

She walked out and the place was now closed, Lexi was carrying the bag and noticed that Tommy might see that she bought some other stuff.