Moving Forward

The next day from the last chapter*

Tommy woke up to a cold side of the bed, his arms were empty.

He fell asleep holding onto Lexi but woke up alone.

That alarmed him as he couldn't hear anything going on through the house, so he lifted his head and saw that she was gone.

Rolling out of bed and walked around the house, all quiet.

Bruno saw Tommy walk downstairs and followed him around until he found a note on the kitchen counter from Lexi.

"Tom,

I'm going to go home and start to pack, you looked exhausted last night so I didn't want to wake you.

Call me when you see this note.

I love you♡

Lex.

He saw lipstick kiss at the end of the note, Lexi never wears lipstick of their off days so he knew that this note was special.

Tommy folded it up and put it in his bag as he made a decision to start writing her notes as much as he can.

Back upstairs*

Forgetting to call her, he got a call before he took a shower.

Tommy: Oh I forgot to call her.

Tommy: Morning Lex.

Alexa: Tom, you forgot to call me!

Tommy: I know, I just realised that, I'm sorry.

Alexa: Haha, it's ok; what are you doing?

Tommy: Just about to take a shower.

Alexa: Mhm.. ok, well hurry and come over.

Tommy: What's the rush?

He heard a long silence and a little giggle as she must have been up to something.

Tommy: Babe?

Alexa: Just hurry!

Tommy: Ok ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Both hung up and Tommy took a shower.

He was thinking of Lexi the whole time while getting ready, he knew that she was up to something.

20 minutes later*

Tommy pulled up to Lexi's house with a trailer and his truck.

He saw that she had the garage door open and he saw multiple boxes already packed.

She had been packing all morning and was almost finished.

That suprised him since she had alot of stuff, but maybe she's been packing for a while.

So he backed the truck up in the driveway and got out, when he walked through the garage and into her house he heard silence.

Tommy: Lex?

He didn't hear anything from her or the pups.

When he walked into the living room, he looked out the back door and saw her laying out in the sun.

He walked back out and packed a few of the boxes into his truck.

5 minutes later*

Lexi sent him a texted and he was confused.