Deja Vu

A couple days from the last chapter*

Tommy and Lexi hung around the house and unpacked her completely, she was officially moved in with Tommy and that excited her.

But then she was worried for her boyfriend as ever since the night he had that terrible dream and woke up in panic, he hasn't stopped having nightmares.

She was worried that he's not taking his PTSD medication and could do something that could harm himself.

Lexi kept him close throught the whole weekend and until they were about to leave for TV, but Lexi informed Stephanie about his little spurts so they were told to stay home.

WWE wanted Tommy to be one hundred percent as well as Lexi, she maybe the champion but she's still under the concussion protocol.

So later on Tuesday afternoon, a story injury statement about Tommy and Lexi came out.

That lifted alot off of Tommy as he was able to focus on himself and recover.

Thursday Morning*

Lexi hasn't let Tommy out of her site, she would go everywhere with him.

He was appreciative of her for doing it and wanted to treat her, by going on a date but they've been scheduled around now after they missed the TV recording. So that'll have to wait a little bit.

Alarm, 9am*

Tommy raised his head a little to see Lexi looking at him.

He opened his eyes a little more, reached around to his bedside table and turned it off.

Looking back, Lexi wouldn't let her eyes off him and smiled when he woke up completely.

Tommy: Goodmorning?

Alexa: Goodmorning baby.

She smiled bigger and kissed his cheek, they were then face to face again until he figured that something was up.

But he didn't question it, got up and turned around before going into the bathroom.

Lexi was watching him and he knew something was up then.

She heard the door shut and the music turn on, so she put her slippers on and walked downstairs to see the pups needed out.

That was perfect as she grabbed a fresh cup of coffee, got her book and walked outside to sit on the patio big chair and enjoy a nice read.

20 minutes later*

Lexi figured that Tommy was still in the shower and finished her third chapter.

Her phone was going off and she saw it was her mom.

Alexa: Mom?

Angela: Lexi! How are you doing?

Alexa: I'm fine?

Angela: Are you sure? We were worried since you weren't at the show Tuesday.

She forgot to tell her what was going on, Lexi always tells her mom what's going on in her life.

Alexa: Oh yeah, it's a long story.

Angela: You can tell me sweetie.

Alexa: Okay, its Tom.

Angela: Tom? What did he do to you!?

That little statement fired up her mom as she must have thought that Tommy did something wrong to hurt her daughter.

Alexa: Nothing, he's a sweetheart; but I've noticed his mood has changed..