Exploring

Continuing from the last chapter*

The day after Bayley and Finn's wedding

Lexi woke up early to feel something, she flipped the side lamp switch and saw Tommy's hand underneath her pillow; and she had been sleeping on his arm all night long.

When she got out of the bed and saw he slept in his suit all night, she forgot on how drunk he was last night.

Knowing that, Lexi knew that he would not be a happy, joyful person today; but luckily they're only flying home.

They've been gifted a week off from the tour after Lexi moving and their best friends wedding.

She got up and put a shirt on as she walked straight to the kitchen area of the room to make a pot of coffee.

The coffee was done in minutes and she sat at the counter while watching the bed move.

Tommy was moving around alot and she wondered if he was awake.

Drinking her coffee, she saw Tommy's head pop out from underneath the covers.

That made her giggle until she saw him open his eyes and groan.

Alexa: in the kitchen* wakey wakey.

Tommy: groans louder*

Alexa: Aww c'mon.

She grabbed him a cup of coffee and walked to the bed.

Lexi sat next to where his head was, it was buried into the blankets as she held the cup and scratched his head.

Alexa: Here.. I have this..

He lifted his head back up and squinted his eyes as his headache was pounding.

Tommy slowly sat up and was sitting on the edge of the bed next to Lexi.

His eyes were half shut as he sipped on the coffee.

Alexa: What time do we leave?

Tommy: I don't know..

Alexa: I thought you knew?

Tommy: I don't know..

Alexa: Tommy..

Tommy: Lexi. I. Don't. Know!

He raised his voice and she backed up a bit as it suprised her, he snapped at her and has never done that.

Tommy caught that it shocked her and she moved away from him.

Tommy: I'm sorry, I'm just hung over.

Alexa: Ya think?

He tried to give her a kiss but she moved her head away so he only got her cheek.

She was messing with him but wanted to make sure that she didn't appreciate that.

Tommy: Oh c'mon now..

Alexa: Oh no, you're hung over.

She gave him a snarky smile and took his cup back to the sink, he watched her grab some clothes and go into the bathroom to shower.

Tommy was still wearing his suit from last night, so he put on his shoes and grabbed the spare key card.

He ran out of the room and headed down to the front desk.

Receptionist: How can I help you sir?

Tommy: Can I get some painkillers.

Receptionist: What's this for? I'm required to ask.