First Date

Coming from the last chapter*

Tommy drove into Baltimore and slowly pulled up to the hotel that all of the Smackdown roster were staying.

He parked the car and saw Lexi was still sleeping, so he got out and opened the back to unpack there bags from the car.

At that point she was slowly waking up, Lexi looked over and didn't see Tommy next to her in the car.

Alexa: Tom?

Tommy: in the trunk* Back here

She turned around and smiled at him as he grabbed the last bag, Lexi got out and took her bags as they walked side by side to the front of the lobby, walking to the front desk.

Desk Clerk: Hello, checking in?

Tommy: We both are.

Desk Clerk: Ok, what is your name?

Tommy: Thomas Majors.

Desk Clerk: Let me get you two signed in mister and misses Majors.

Both Lexi and Tommy looked at each other as the clerk must've thought they were married.

Alexa: I also have to check in.

Desk Clerk: This isn't your husband?

Alexa: No ma'am.

The clerk looked shocked and really apologetic.

Desk Clerk: Oh I am sorry you two, you just looked like a couple.

Alexa: That's ok.

Desk Clerk: What is your name miss?

Alexa: Lexi Kaufman.

Desk Clerk: Perfect, your both checked in; here are you keys and thank you for staying with us.

Both smiled and thanked the nice lady as they walked to the elevator.

It was a little awkward now after she thought they were married.

They didn't say anything as they went up the elevator, it was either because both felt awkward after that or they were tired as the time just hit midnight.

Doors open on there floor and they walk towards there room where they were next to each other.

Alexa: Hey neighbor.

Tommy: Were never next to each other.

Alexa: What is that a bad thing.

She looked at him trying not to smile and he gave her the "really" look.

Alexa: I'm just teasing.

Tommy: I know, is it too late to talk a little?

Alexa: yawns* honestly, I am pretty exhausted.

Tommy: Ok, so I'll text you when I get up?

Lexi smiled, got onto her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

That made Tommy smile as he watched her go into her room and close the door.

He stood there for a minute to soak it in and then walked into his room.

After putting his bags down and stripping down to his boxers, Tommy slid into bed and fell asleep.

Wednesday morning*

Tommy woke up from the sunlight hitting his eyes, he rolled over half awake and saw the clock read 9am.

He tried to fall back asleep but heard his phone going off, Tommy picked it up without seeing who it was but had a good feeling on who it really was.