Cashing In

A week since the last chapter*

Tommy and Lexi have been on the busy "tour before a pay per view" and haven't had much time to spend with each other.

Usually they'd have time in the mornings to get breakfast together, or catch a quick workout; but since both of them are in the Money in the Bank ladder matches then their mornings are extremely busy.

Lexi would get up first since she would have media for hours.

She and the other women of the match would be out and about throughout the city that everyone would be in.

Tommy would be up about ten minutes after she would leave.

He would do his normal routine before heading out for media and special appearances.

Since Tommy has his military backround, WWE has been very generous and has been sending him with "The Forgotten Sons" and Bayley to random places where kids with military parents were; for special appearances and meet and greets with the kids.

Tommy would have these little speeches with them, and even though he didn't know how hard it was for the kids; he told them about his grandfather and father being in the military.

Which would always catch their eyes and focus on what the superstar would talk about.

After all that, he would then make his media runs around with radio stations or audio interviews for social media reporters.

Being the best at the company at the moment, he would have a full day with interviews; which wasn't his favorite thing.

All Tommy wanted to do was workout and have lunch with his lady.

Sometimes their schedule would work where they could have an hour off to see each other.

But otherwise they wouldn't be able to see each other until it was show time.

They would meet up in their locker room and hang out until their matches.

Then both would be too exhausted to do anything after, so Tommy and Lexi would then fall asleep in the hotel after a long day.

Money in the Bank*

Today was a big day for the both of them as they could change their lives by winning briefcases on both sides.

Lexi was dreaming for this day where they could be the first couple to hold the briefcases together.

And then hopefully successfully cash in to become champions together.

That was her dream, but Tommy wasn't getting his hopes up as he knows what Vince has been doing backstage on the mens side.

He was a huge fan of the little pack that Baron Corbin has created.

It reminded him of an old Authority figure and he was loving it.

Alarm*

Tommy opened his eye, saw and felt that he was holding Lexi.

That concerned him as she could be late for something today.

So, Tommy did the worst thing that he could ever do; wake Lexi up.

Tommy: shakes her shoulder a little* Babe?

Alexa: ...

Tommy: shakes a little more* Babe!?

Alexa: Hmm.. What!?

He could tell that, that was a bad idea. But he's already woken up the bad mood Lexi.