We Were Ment To Be

Continuing after the last chapter*

Evolution has come and gone, along with Survivor Series and TLC.

Preview from Survivor Series*

Paige and Shane were pushing really hard for everyone on Smackdown to bring their A game since they've fallen to RAW every year for five years.

He was determined to win this year, so they put their best guys and gals onto the teams to go up against the red brand.

Tommy was pulling double duty as he was going up against the Universal Champion, Kevin Owens; And he was also on the five on five team for Smackdown.

He joined Finn Bálor, Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, and the newly recruited Braun Strowman.

Also on the card was Lexi vs the RAW Women's Champion, Charlotte Flair.

This has been a match that Lexi has been wanting to do for sometime.

Results*

Battle royal: RAW won that with the Bobby Roode and Chad Gable eliminating the B-Team. The score is now 0-1.

Tag Match: Smackdown won the round after The Usos hit the "Double Superkick" and landed the "Uso Splash" onto The Revival. The score is now 1-1.

Intercontinental vs United States match: Andrea picked up the win against IC holder Elias. The score is now 2-1.

Women's 5v5 match: On Team Smackdown, it was Team Captain Becky Lynch, Naomi, Carmella, Mandy Rose and Ruby Riott.

On Team RAW, Team Captain Mickie James, Dana Brooke, Nikki Cross, Natalya and Nia Jax.

After Nikki eliminated Naomi and Carmella very early in the match, the match went on for a while without anyone else leaving.

Nikki, Dana and Natalya were eliminated by Team Smackdown which ment it was 3v2.

After Mickie tagged Nia in, she finished the match by eliminating everyone else left on Team Blue. The score is now 2-2.

Women's Championship match: It was Lexi vs Charlotte, this was match of the night as Lexi hit her signature DDT and was going to go to the top rope but was distracted by Naomi's theme turning on.

She stood there, waiting for her to walk out but Naomi never did. That's when she heard Charlotte yell out, Lexi turned around and was hit with a nasty spear and was pinned for the three count. The score is now 2-3.

WWE Champion vs Universal Champion match: It was Tommy going up against Kevin Owens. They're match was sadly cut short but it ended with Tommy going and hitting a 450 splash. He pinned Kevin. The score is now 3-3.

The men's 5v5 match (final match): With the score now tied, Smackdown had to lay down the law.

Shinsuke, AJ, Finn, and Braun had no idea that Tommy was joining them.

So when Finn and Shinsuke were eliminated by getting in each other's faces, AJ made his was into the ring where he was quickly eliminated.

That shocked everyone as it was only Braun left, but the arena went quiet until Tommy walked out and stormed down to the ring.

Braun hated this idea and was turning heel, so Tommy got into the ring and Braun hit his power bomb onto him.

The crowd turned on Braun as Tommy was then eliminated and he then walked out, throwing the match out. Ths score was now 3-4 [Victory: RAW]