Terrible Humor

Tuesday Morning*

Tommy woke up to blond and pink hair all up in his face, he moved them to the side to see Lexi had wrapped her arms around him and was holding him tight.

It was wierd since he was always the one to cuddle her.

He didn't mind it but knew that would be ruined by the alarm since it was about to go off.

So just laying there and closed his eyes, then a minute later the alarm was blasting next to Lexi.

When he opened his exhausted eyes, he saw Lexi wake up and look refreshed.

She reached over and turned off the alarm, when she looked back he was looking at her.

Alexa: Oh.. goodmorning.

Tommy: Morning.

Alexa: Tired?

Tommy: Always.

She giggled a little and kissed him awake, when she pulled away his eyes were wide open.

Alexa: You don't look tired anymore.

Tommy: You're better at waking me up than coffee.

That made her laugh and she got out of bed; Lexi had packed a bag and stayed at Tommy's house again.

He watched her grab some clothes for the the flight later on today and close the bathroom door half way.

Lexi had been getting more comfortable with Tommy and wanted to go a little further in the relationship.

Her parents were visiting in a couple days and she thought that would be a perfect time for them to get to know each other.

Angela, her mom was wondering and asking about Tommy after the live stream; confirming their relationship.

Apparently she watched it and wondered who she was kissing, that made Lexi nervous as her parents were ready but she didn't know if Tommy was or not.

But she was slowly moving up in the steps of the relationship, this time was not shutting the door to when she showers.

That made her feel good as she could know that she trusts Tom to give her some space and privacy.

While Lexi was showering, Tommy walked downstairs and saw Bruno sitting on the couch, as soon as he walked into the kitchen; the bulldog ran for food as Tommy got some coffee going.

30 minutes later*

Both Tommy and Lexi were dressed in their sweats; she pulled him to the long mirror and took a picture of them together.

@alexa_bliss_wwe

"Matching, just incase I lose him in the airport 😉"

She posted it and they both grabbed the bags, Lexi walked to his truck while Tommy was writing a note to the dog sitter.

After he was done he joined Lexi, he was going to let her drive but she wanted to sleep on the way to the airport.

Today they were flying to Charlotte, North Carolina for tonights show.

They had that and then they would fly back home to Orlando for the Florida tour sweep.

It was a weird schedule but the company and it's writers were stretching it out to build storylines since it's still fresh off of SummerSlam.

An hour later*

Tommy and Lexi were flying on a commercial flight as he didn't want to fly the private plane for this ridiculous schedule.

So they pulled up to the airport, got checked in and were just in time for there gate to get called to board.