Back On The Sidelines

Skip ahead after SummerSlam*

Recap*

After an eventful weekend in New York, with the rumors of Tommy leaving for Japan, Lexi losing both her titles and having her best friend turn on her; Tommy then winning the Universal Championship and kicking his career back off. Life was becoming strange for the two, with wild news to make their hearts skip a beat.

One night, after a very lustful evening; Lexi and Tommy were suprised with a pregnancy test that could've changed their lives forever.

But then were crushed when it was a false positive.

That hurt the couple as they were thinking that the time was finally here, but seems like they'll have to wait.

And not to help Lexi's newly forming depression, she was pulled from competition after Becky ran in and brutally attacked her with Nikki Cross the RAW after the biggest party of the summer.

She has her concussion symptoms come back after getting sick backstage and being very delusional. WWE immediately put her in protocol and sent her home, which upset her since she knows that her and Tommy's time are now limited. He was then sent on tour and she was stuck at home, only seeing each other for a day and a half.

Then we skip ahead to Hell in a Cell where Travis put his Universal Championship on the line.

It was the champ vs the battle royal winner, Kevin Owens. The two battled back in Ring of Honor once, so this was a dream match for some.

It was a fun, hard match for the two as they brought their A game. When everyone thought it was over when Tommy was hit with a Stunner, the Universal Champion kicked back up and locked Kevin in a Guillotine lock, which made Owens pass out.

He had retained and shook Kevin's hand, but was then blindsided by Roman hitting a spear onto his back.

Tommy dropped and was carted out to the back for further evaluation, but was cleared and sent home to recover.

That would be a win win to him since he would always fly home immediately and be a suprise to his wife, Lexi.

She was happy when he would come home, but even though it was a bad thing; Lexi was happy that he was home for a while to recover, and now baby him.

Almost every night they would talk to each other about moving forward where now Tommy was hesitant since he's now the face of the company.

So he was now not wanting to try for a baby since he wants to be home when it happens.

That made her upset how she has the mindset of trying, and now he shot that down.

So they were now on thin ice with each other.

Fast forward to now November*

Last night was Survivor Series, and Team RAW had won over Team Smackdown after a last match win by Majors.

He won the match to have RAW beat them five to four when he pinned the WWE Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles.

Now, today is the day he starts fresh; time to build a new storyline.

Alarm*

Tommy woke up downtown Los Angeles in his hotel.

It's been hell sleeping alone, he's been having nightmares atleast every week.

Lexi always helped him sleep, make him feel safe.

But he was forced to adjust since they had no idea on when she would be able to return.