Let's Get Away

This chapter will have some time skips, to keep it moving*

The night after their wedding*

Tommy and Lexi were up almost all night, expressing their love for each other in many ways.

She made it a magical end to the special day and he did vice versa.

Clock reads seven*

Tommy and Lexi had to be up pretty early, even though they had a long night.

Today was the beginning of their three week honeymoon.

Since they haven't been on vacation together in a long time.

The last time was the over seas tour's in Europe.

Which they had a fantastic time, but they needed a get away from everything.

And Tommy had the best plan.

Alarm*

Tommy rolled over and turned off the annoying alarm clock and felt Lexi still holding him.

He had to remember what happend in the past couple hours; looking around the room a bit and saw their clothes scattered everywhere.

And that's when Lexi woke up a little, giggling at him as he remembered.

Tommy: Softly* Goodmorning.

Alexa: Goodmorning.

Both smiled as they weren't wearing anything under the sheets.

She was wrapped around him as they couldn't unlock eyes.

Their magical night was officially over, but Tommy was determined to make it spark up again in the next weeks.

Lexi has no idea where their going on the three long weeks.

But, it was time to get up; since Lexi's mom, Angela is coming over for the three weeks to watch the animals for them.

Lexi's phone vibrates*

She picked up her phone and saw a text from her mom, then Tommy saw her get up and get ready.

Tommy: What's up?

Alexa: My mom will be here soon.

He watched her walk around and pick up most of their clothes from last night.

Tommy couldn't take his eyes off her as she turned around and smiled.

Lexi grabbed some nice clothes, for the trip later on today.

Walking into the bathroom, he heard the shower kick on and that was the universal sign to get up.

Tommy got out of bed, grabbed a pair of joggers and slipped them on.

He looked out in the hallway to see his and Lexi's luggage.

Both had three bags ready for the three long week trip.

But it made him more excited since this is their time, alone and away from everything.

20 minutes later*

Both Tommy and Lexi were ready as Angela pulled up.

She was excited to see the newly married couple.

He let in his new mother in law inside and she sat on the couch, so he joined her as Lexi was back upstairs to pack some more things.

Angela: So.. Tommy.

Tommy: ...

Angela: How's the married life.

That made him chuckle a little since she was making a little joke.