Run for your life

Elise

I tried to pay attention throughout the class while Rocco kept annoying the hell out of me. It got so bad that I yelled at him and got detention. Ugh, I don't get into trouble or get detention. I'm a good girl. I'm going to kill him.

Class ended, and I stormed out, walking as fast as possible. It didn't work. He caught up with me.

"Where are ya going?" He asked. 

I walked faster, but my legs were short, and his legs were longer. "Far away from you." 

He scoffed. "Give it up, miss priss. We all know how this ends. You end up with me." 

I stopped and looked at him with utter disdain. "That's where you are wrong. I would rather run around the school naked than be with someone like you." 

"It's that a challenge?" 

I glared at him. "Maybe it is." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Fine. Challenge accepted."

"What do you mean?"  

"You said you would rather run around school naked than fall in love with me.  So, I'll make you a deal, miss hoity-toity. If you fall for me, you have to streak the entire school. If not, I will." 

I cringed at the idea.  

"Unless you're too chicken to accept."

"I would never accept your stupid offer." 

"Then that confirms you're a prude." He smirked.

My eyes narrowed as my jaw clenched. "I am not a prude!"

"Then prove it.  You're so busy passing judgments on others that you can't even admit you're a tease and a prude." 

I could feel my left eye start to twitch. He stood there with his thumbs hooked into his front jean pockets in a casual stance while I glared at him.

"Fine." 

He smirked. I looked at him unamused.  There was no way I was falling for his smug ass. 

"See you in detention, tease." He strolled off as if he had just won the golden prize.  

This is one of the reasons I hate the bad boy.

I groaned as I went to my next class.

********
Throughout the day, I went to class and avoided king dick while my friends badgered me about my agreement with him.  I didn't want to talk about it, let alone think about it.

I had gym class right after lunch, which was even better.  Not only did I have the gym teacher from hell who was a freaking drill Sargent but guess who happened to be in my class?  King dick himself.

I knew there was a reason I hated this class. 

Today we had to run laps. Oh, joy.  The drill Sargent would make us do push-ups if we even thought about stopping.  Between the constant whistleblowing and the other kids puking on the track, this was a freaking nightmare.

As I kept pace on the track so I didn't lose my lunch, someone grabbed my ass. I looked to find no one there, then turned to see king dick waving and smiling at me.  This pissed me off, so I grabbed one of those batons they use in relays and chucked it at him, smacking him in the face.

I laughed. Rocco got pissed. Then he chased me as we ran in the wrong direction while I bumped into people.

"Brandon and Harper, is there a reason why your GPS is not working, or are you that damn dumb?" The drill Sargent asked.

"No, I just wanted a change of scenery!" I tried to avoid people while keeping king dick from reaching me. 

 It didn't work. 

He caught me and proceeded to give me a wedgie. He released me and laughed. "I hope you enjoy digging for a gold tease." He walked away, laughing as I had to work out the wedgie without digging my underwear out of my crack. Ever tried walking with underwear riding up your ass? It completely sucks.

******

Rocco

I caught up with the guys. 

"'m sure that won't get her to fall for you," Damien mentioned.

"Who cares? That was funny as hell." I shrugged.

"I think you're supposed to show a soft side, or she will never fall for you," Jag told me.

"Who says I'm nice? It's a known fact all chicks like bad boys," I informed them.

"Except her." Damien pointed at Elise as she flipped me off.

"I'm not worried. One day, she'll be mine whether or not she wants to be." I shrugged.

"Does this girl have gold in her panties?" Jag asked.

"Beats me. I like a challenge, and Elise is a challenge." I walked away.

******

Damien

"Damian, you know this will blow up in his face," Jag mentioned.

"Jagger, Rocco has no concept of how to treat a girl. He practically humps and dumps them." 

Jag looked at me.

******

Elise

No one realized I wasn't any girl, and I didn't like bad boys for obvious reasons. Rocco would lose this bet if I had my way about it.

After school, I left to find Rocco's baby - his motorcycle. Want to give me a wedgie? I'll do you one better. I found it and proceeded to let the air out of his tires. Once they were flat, I hurried off to meet Ramona.

By the time I caught up with her, I was panting heavily. Christ, I'm out of shape. I shouldn't be since I have the drill sergeant as a gym teacher, but I was.

"Why do you sound like you had a marathon of sex?" She questioned me.

"I needed to make the great escape before Rocco found out I let the air out of his tires." 

Ramona cocked her head and squinted her eyes. 

"What?"

"Don't you have detention?" 

Sonofabitch, I knew there was something I was forgetting. I groaned as I turned around and trudged back to school. Yep, this would suck, especially if he finds out I deflated his tires. I'm in deep shit.