Halloween the bad boy way

Elise

Halloween tends to bring crazy stuff, and it was no different from the bad boys.  Rocco thought it would be fun if everyone went to a corn maze.

Have you ever been to a corn maze?  It's crazy. You get lost easily, especially if the sun goes down. Throw in Halloween with the bad boys, and you get a real treat.

The seven of us pulled up to the maze and got off the bikes before walking up. People stared as the guys flipped them off. Jagger dragged Rocky along. Young love there. Jaden, Damien, and Ramona followed us, laughing while Rocco and I lagged.

As everyone walked into the maze, Rocco and I strolled in casually. Everything was fine until we got deeper into the labyrinth. As we walked, it started to get dark when the fun began.

I ended up getting separated from Rocco along with everyone else. Besides a few lit areas, you couldn't tell which way to turn. I continued to walk as I heard noises, only to see a guy with a chainsaw coming toward me. I panicked because who wouldn't with a guy chasing you with a chainsaw?

I ran, screaming as people tried to grab me.  Okay, now I was done with this stupid maze.  As I ran screaming, more and more people chased me, leading to mass confusion. Then I heard other screams. I needed to get the hell out of here, so I ran, tripped over my feet, and landed on the ground with a thud. Turning over quickly, I saw several people emerge as I let out a blood-curdling scream.

Then I heard laughter. Opening my eyes, I watched as the guys pulled off their masks while laughing.

"That is some funny ass shit." Jagger laughed.

They continued to laugh at my expense.

"You should have seen your face. Ah." Damien pointed while mocking me and laughing.

Rocco was too busy rolling with laughter to say anything as the guy with the chainsaw pulled off his mask to reveal Rocky. I looked at them incredulously as I got to my feet.  As they laughed, I could feel my anger building, and I walked over to Rocco. I proceeded to haul off and punch him hard in the gut.

He doubled over as the others stopped laughing.

"You're all dicks." I turned and walked away. 

Rocco coughed, but I didn't care. He deserved it.

I finally made my way out of the maze to find Ramona and Jaden grinning like fools.  I shook my head and walked away. I'm glad they found my terror hilarious because I didn't.

My friends were assholes.

******
Rocco

Once I got my composure, I went to find Elise. She was off by herself. I knew she was pissed, but she needed to lighten up. I walked over to her as she turned around.

"That wasn't funny." 

"I thought it was hilarious." I chuckled.

She glared at me as I stalked toward her until I reached her. "You're an asshole."

"Yeah, but I'm your asshole." I smirked.

She hauled off and smacked me across the face. I started laughing as I rubbed my face.

"You think this is funny?"

"Hilarious."

She hauled and tried to hit me again, but I caught her wrist. She tried with the other hand, but the same thing happened. Then I pulled her to me before crashing my lips into hers. She fought, but I kept a hold of her until she gave in and kissed me back.  We broke from our kiss breathlessly.