Best laid plans blow up in our faces

Rocco

I met up with Damien and Jagger after Jagger cleaned himself up while grumbling. Yeah, Jagger hates pranks, practical jokes, or anything else. Damien was the opposite. I preferred to beat someone's ass if they thought about pulling anything on me.

As we talked, some cheese dick thought it would be a swell idea to speak to us.

"Excuse me," the guy said.

The three of us looked at him. I knew this twerp. He spoke to Elise and was constantly staring at me.

"I wondered if I could have a moment of your time?"

I grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him against the lockers, holding him in place with one hand. "You have three seconds to say what you want before I bounce your head off this locker."

He looked at us and gulped.

Then I counted. "One, two, three. Times up." I balled my fist, cocked my arm back, and was about to slam it into his face until he opened his mouth.

"I know how you can get Elise to fall for you!"

I dropped my hand and looked at him while I still had him pinned against the lockers with one hand. He opened one eye to see the three of us standing there, staring at him.

"See, I'm one of her BFFs," he said.

"Are you gay or something?" Jagger asked.

I looked at the dipshit in front of me.

"What? No," he replied.

"Then why are you here and not there?" Damien pointed away from us.

I was curious to know myself.

"Because I thought you could use a little insight in exchange for helping me with something," he responded.

I looked at him, annoyed.

"Now, you want Elise to fall for you, but she won't because, well, she hates bad boys. I want to be like you, so I have a chance to get any chick I want." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Let me get this straight. You're willing to help me if I teach you how to be a bad boy?" I looked at him like he fell off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

"Yep." He grinned while nodding.

"You realize I don't need your help, right?"

"Probably not, but you realize Elise will never like someone with your type of reputation either. If you don't believe me, ask Ramona." He shrugged.

I looked at him with irritation. I let go of him as I rubbed my chin.

I wanted to prove to this chick that she was wrong and win the bet. I had no intention of starting anything with her. Girls like her have some weird-ass fantasy about the perfect life that doesn't exist. Truthfully, life kicks you in the nuts hard, then fucks you even harder without buying you dinner. I know. I've seen it.

"Fine, you can help me, and I'll throw you some scraps, then everything will be just peachy," I told him.

His face lit up. "Great. You won't be disappointed."

"Trust me. I'm never disappointed. If I am, I'll beat the hell out of you." I smirked.

His eyes widened at me. He scampered off quickly like a wounded animal as I rolled my eyes.

"You can't be serious?" Jagger asked me.

"If this means getting her to admit she's fallen for me and seeing her ass naked, then so be it. It's not like I intend to be all lovey-dovey with her. I want to prove her wrong and go about my business," I told them.