War between the bad boy and me

Elise
After making it through the rest of the day dressed as a deranged unicorn, I met Ramona so we could walk home.

"Why do you look like you escaped from the land of discarded unicorns?"  She pointed to my attire.

"Because king dick stole my clothes while I took a shower before fifth hour" I gave her an irritated look.

She chuckled. "That's hilarious."

"This is not funny."

"It is. I mean, think about it. Why would Rocco go through all this trouble to steal your clothes?"

"To make my life a living hell."

"Or you drive him nuts, and he doesn't know how to handle you."

"Nope, I'm chalking it up to him, making my life hell." I sighed.

"What the hell are you wearing?"  Rocky asked, walking up to us.

"King dick and I have been fighting all day. Said dick stole my clothes." I gave Rocky the shortened version of the whole fiasco.

"Are you sure you don't like him?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "No, I don't like him."

"Are you sure because you sound like you kind of do?"  He hit my last nerve.

"Don't you have to go fight Creed or Drago?"

"Oh, haha, funny." He rolled his eyes. 

I turned and walked away. I didn't have time for this. I had to think of a way to get even with king dick.

Of course, Ramona kept rambling about us having a love-hate relationship. She was right. I love to hate him with each passing day.

Once I got home, I looked for dad and found him in the kitchen. "Dad, do you still have a slingshot from the olden days?" 

He gave me a look as he made a sandwich.  "You mean where I walked fifty miles in snow up to my ass? Yeah, sure, let's go with that."

"When did you walk fifty miles in the snow?  I thought you grew up in the city?"

"Elise, I love you, but sometimes you're daft. Now, why do you need a slingshot?"

"I need to booby trap Rocco Brandon's locker tomorrow."  

"Are you talking about Richard Brandon's boy who brought you home when you ran a fever and had the stomach bug?"

"I have no idea who Richard is, or Rocco brought me home."

"Elise, I know Richard, and the answer is no."

"Dad, he peeked under my skirt, then beamed me in the head with a ball before stealing my clothes and making my dress like a deranged unicorn." I held out my shirt. 

Of course, dad chuckled.

"That's not funny."

"The peeking under the skirt isn't funny, but the rest is hilarious. Considering Rocco only does that kind of stuff when a girl gives him a hard time speaks volumes."  He chuckled some more.

"Whose side are you on?" 

"Well, yours, of course, but what did you do?  Don't lie to me because you suck at lying, and you're not innocent."

"I whacked him in the nuts with a mop handle, then whacked him across the face with the mop head before kicking him in the shin."

"Well, that was your first mistake. Never nail a guy in the nuts. No offense, but that shit hurts."

"He deserved it. He was being a pig," I replied.

"Then you pant the asshole but never nail him in the nuts. What is with you women and guys' nuts?"

Before I could answer, mom walked into the kitchen, carrying a shopping bag, and pulled out a can.  "Anyone want some nuts?"

I sighed as dad shook his head.  This was a bust. So, it's up to me to figure out how to get even with King dick.  I had an idea that would require me to get to school a little earlier than everyone else.

*******
I got up super early and packed a bag before heading to school.  Of course, I left my parents a note since I was responsible. 

When I arrived early, I found one of the doors opened. Slipping in, I made my way to Rocco's locker.  I tried different combs until I figured out the one for his locker. It wasn't that difficult since the school kept them basic and straightforward. I'm surprised other students haven't ransacked our lockers. Eh, not my problem.

I set up everything. When I finished, I closed the door and quietly slipped out.  I couldn't wait to see Rocco's expression.

*********
Rocco

I strolled into school with Damien and Jagger. I saw tease at her locker with that other chick she hangs out with, looking all smug.  What was she up to?

We got to our lockers. As soon as Jagger opened his, something exploded in front of him.  Damien and I stood there, looking at him covered in baby powder.

He turned and looked at us.  "I guess this has something to do with the same person who tampered with my tires."  He blew powder out of his nose.

Of course, Damien and I laughed.  That's some funny shit right there.

I turned to see tease's eyes widen. Elise took off running as I ran after her.  I caught her since her legs were short and dragged her to an empty classroom.

She fought me along the way. "Let go of me!"

I opened a door and shoved her inside, then closed the door behind me. I leaned against it as she stood there glaring at me to death.  That was nothing new there.

"Is there a reason you feel the need to drag Jagger into this?"  I asked her.

"I thought it was your stuff."

"You thought deflating my tires and throwing exploding baby powder at me would be a good payback?" 

"I thought it was pretty genius." 

"What?  Did you read revenge techniques for dummies?"  Just admit you like me showing you attention, then we can move along."

"I liked when you weren't showing me attention. My life was a lot easier."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Say what you want or deny whatever, but the truth is your life is better because of me."

Her face scrunched. "Since when?" 

"Since the past few days."

"Oh, sure, you're a perv. You inflict pain and call me names. Does that sound healthy to you? Because it sounds unhealthy to me."

"I already admitted I'm an asshole. What part of that didn't you get?"  I looked at her like she had lost her damn mind.  What is it with chicks?  You tell them the truth, and they still don't believe you. 

"I already knew that. I don't understand why you feel the need for me to show an interest in you. We have nothing in common."

"Those are the best kind of relationships to have. Keeps things interesting."  I smirked.

She stormed past me. I didn't stop her. She thinks I let her go. It didn't mean I let her off the hook. I had a bet to win.  Plus, this chick needed to lighten up. At some point, she would lose her shit if she didn't let loose.

People need to understand is good girls need bad boys like me. They're so busy trying to be good they forget life is supposed to be fun.  Elise didn't know it yet, but I was about to flip her world upside down and inside out.

If I can keep her from dragging Jagger into the mix, that would be cool.