The bad boys in Disney

Elise

For spring break, we went to Disneyworld. All seven of us. I don't even think I ever saw Rocco with a teddy bear, let alone in an amusement part with cartoon characters. He didn't strike me as the type who would hang out at a PG place, more like a strip club.

The only reason he decided to go was that I wanted to go. Ramona, Rocky, and I had decided to go years ago. We always said we were going to Disneyworld. By the way, I forgave Rocky, even if he is a certifiable idiot.

We arrived in Orlando, Florida, and headed to our hotel room. We are going to Disney tomorrow. Once we got settled and I took my medication, thanks to Rocco watching me like a hawk, we went to get food. I wanted some Mexican food, which was my favorite. The seven of us went to an authentic Mexican restaurant to eat.

We all ordered food, ate and talked. I had to admit this trip was turning out pretty good so far. I polished off my tacos as the others finished their food.

"At least your appetite has returned," Rocco mentioned.

"Most of the time, it's pretty decent unless I have a flare-up, then I'm lucky to eat anything. Dad usually sticks to light foods, such as soup," I explained.

When we finished, we left and went to see the sights. This place was pretty amazing. I definitely couldn't wait to see Disney tomorrow.

Eventually, we returned to the hotel room for the night, except Rocco had other plans for us, and it didn't include sleeping. I swear he is a dirty boy.

When we finished after the third time, I lay there, exhausted.

He laid on his side as he played with my fingers, running his thumb over my ring. "So, I bought a shop to work on bikes. College isn't for me, but I like working on bikes. It's a steady income and legal. I figure you can go to school while I work at the shop. When you're ready, we can get a place together."

I sat up, as did he, and looked at him. "You thought about this."

"Elise, I don't want to follow the path of my old man. I want my path, and I want it with you. Most guys would want their old ladies to be at their beck and call, but that's not me. I like that you don't take my shit and stand on your own two feet. College is your thing, not mine. I'm hoping one day that family is our thing."

"You remember how terrible I was with a doll, right?"

"Only because you were nervous. I don't think you'll be nervous with one of our own. Plus, who wouldn't want to see a little one in a leather jacket?"

I shook my head and laughed at the idea of junior running around in this baby leather jacket. "How about we wait until after I'm done with school and we're married, so my dad doesn't kill you?"

Rocco agreed.

If I even remotely turned up pregnant before any of those things happened, my dad would throttle Rocco. I preferred him alive to help me with the whippersnapper.

Sometimes, it helps to remind Rocco who my dad is. Keeps things normal somewhat.

*********
Rocco

I don't know when we went to bed last night, but someone awoke me by sitting on my butt and patting my back. I opened one eye. "I hope you're naked."

"You're such a perv." She leaned over my shoulder and gave me an annoyed look.

"Just because we're in a PG place doesn't mean we can't have R moments."

If I'm getting dragged around a kiddie place with many characters so my girl can live her dream, then I want some fun of my own.