Someone's in trouble

Rocco

After Christmas, I spent as much time with Elise as I could when I wasn't working on bikes.  I had missed her stubbornness and innocence.  Hell, I missed everything about her.  Seeing her wear the necklace I gave her was utterly worth it.  She belonged to me.

Now I had to find the dickhead that thought he was so smooth and pulled the shit he did.  It didn't take long since people like to talk.

I walked up to Jag and Damien with Rocky standing next to Jag and proceeded to slam Rocky against the lockers. "You have two seconds to explain why you wrote that shit about Elise before putting your head through this locker." I pointed at him.

His expression contorted to shock.

Jag looked at Rocky. "What did you do?"

Rocky looked at Jag, then at Damien, and finally me. "I figured that's what bad boys do. If people saw it, they would think you did it."

"That is the damn dumbest thing I've ever heard," Damien said.

I wanted to slam Rocky's head into the locker.

"Yeah, that wasn't cool," Jag said.

Rocky looked at Jag. "But even you said she needed to be taught a lesson. I figure since we were together, I could help."

Jag looked like he had lost his damn mind. "But that's not for you to decide. You're supposed to be her best friend. Friends don't side with the people they are seeing. You'll be lucky if Rocco doesn't put your head through a wall."

"I thought that's what bad boys do. Isn't that what you three do?  It's not like you have never done anything bad to Elise.  What makes what I did so much different?"  He asked me.

"The difference between you and me is I tell people I'm an asshole.  I don't deny I do nasty shit, but Elise is supposed to be your friend.  Now you're going to confess to her before I beat the hell out of you." I yanked him by his shirt and dragged his stupid ass so he could tell Elise the truth.

We found Elise with Ramona, and I shoved Rocky at them.  He stumbled forward.

"Numbnuts here would like to confess," I told Elise.

Elise looked at Rocky.

"Now, before you get mad, just know I was following his lead." Rocky pointed at me.

I smacked Rocky upside the back of the head. "Tell her!"

"Okay. Okay." Rocky put out his hands and turned to Elise.  "I was the one who wrote those things about you on the chalkboard." 

Elise looked at him with furrowed brows before hauling off and punching him in the gut, causing him to double over and cough.

"I deserved that." He gasped and coughed.

When Rocky looked up, she hauled out and punched him in the face.  Okay, that was hot.

"You're a dick, Rocky!" Elise stormed off.

Ramona looked at him.

Rocky held his nose. "Elise hates me, doesn't she?"

"Well, you're not her favorite person now, and you have much ass-kissing to do. Good luck, tool." Ramona patted his back before walking off.

I looked at him as he looked at me.

"Man, Elise hits hard." He groaned.

"Trust me, I know. Be happy Elise didn't whack you in the nuts." I walked away, leaving him standing in his spot wide-eyed.

Whether or not Elise forgave him was up to her.

********
Elise

I can't believe Rocky. Of all people, I didn't think he would do something like that. Rocco, yes. Rocky, no.  I swear my friend is an idiot.

I walked down the hallway, fuming, when someone ran and picked me up. The person flung me over their shoulder.

"Rocco!"

Smack!  He hauled off and smacked my ass. Okay, that was a bit of a turn-on.

After walking a bit, he finally lowered me to my feet.  I hauled off and smacked him in the chest.

"What the hell was that for?"  He yelled.

"You can't carry me like a sack of potatoes." I leaned into him and pointed at him.

"Considering potatoes have more lumps, and you only have two, I beg to differ." 

I rolled my eyes, shook my head, and walked away. My boyfriend was a perv. 

He finally caught up with me, grabbed my hand, and interlocked our fingers. "So, how pissed are you at Rocky right now?" 

"Extremely."

He stopped me as I looked at him with irritation.  "Look, I know you're pissed right now, but Rocky tends to use bad judgment."

"Rocco, he wrote nasty stuff about me on the chalkboards.  Do you have any idea how I felt?"

"Considering you thought I did it, I have an idea.  Rocky has some weird infatuation with bad boys, which makes him do stupid shit. It's like he wants to impress us. It's weird if you ask me."

I arched an eyebrow at him. Was he for real?

"Don't give me that look.  You and I both know if it weren't because of Jag, he would have never done it."

"I can't believe you're defending Rocky." I crossed my arms.

"I'm not defending him. I wanted to put his head through a wall, but you two have been friends for years. Stay pissed at him for a while, then move on. I'm pretty sure this won't be the only time he does some stupid shit."

I shook my head as he pulled me to him and crashed his lips into mine.  Of course, I smacked him in the head a dozen times because I was mad, and he can't just kiss me when I'm angry.  Then I finally gave in. Okay, so he can kiss me because he does have very kissable lips.

We broke from our kiss. I shook my head, and he smirked.  What was I going to do with him?