Weekend getaway

Rocco

Elise and I were at her locker when I decided to suggest something to her. "I was thinking this weekend we could drive up to the cabin."

She stopped while pulling a book out of her locker and looked at me.

"I figure you could see what it looks like this time of the year."

"I'm guessing it'll be the two of us?"

"Yep, but you don't have to worry. I promise to take many cold showers."

She giggled. "Then, in that case, okay."

I leaned in and kissed her.  I slid my hand into hers, and we walked to class together.

We went to class, which had become routine for us, to walk in together while holding hands.  Lunch was the same way.  My friends and her friends became accustomed to us being together.  Where one was, the other one followed.

Although, gym class was still another issue since we tend to bicker and do stupid shit. That would never change between us.  While most couples were cute and cuddly, we were the opposite.  It was who could do the worst of each other while trying to keep their dignity.

When we were alone, it was the same way. I might change a few things, but I wasn't going to change myself completely.  I was still an asshole, and that would never change.

The week passed, and we drove up to the cabin for the weekend. I wanted to show Elise what it was like since it was different from where we lived.  You didn't have all the noise of the suburbs or the city.

I pulled in and got off my bike as I helped her off. She pulled off her helmet and looked around, noticing the different colors of the trees.  The colors extended for miles, giving it a picture all on its own.

"This is incredible," she said.

"Yeah, Mother Nature is having a good day when she isn't being a royal bitch."

Elise giggled.

I walked into the cabin as she followed me inside.  We set our stuff down. Then I made us something to eat. We ate before venturing outside. We walked around as we looked at everything.  I led her to a spot as she stood in a clearing in a field and looked around.

Elise's expression turned to awe as she looked around.  Elise has this innocence about her, and she looks at things differently.  The more I was around her, the more I saw things her way.

She walked over to me. "Is this what you wanted to show me?"

"Yeah."

"It's amazing." She smiled.

I pulled her to me as I leaned down and kissed her.  I deepened the kiss as she kissed me back.  If I could bottle this moment forever, I would.

*******

We ended up back at the cabin and continued kissing as I carried her to a room and set her down.  I pulled back as I looked at her.  "We don't have to do this if you're not ready."

"No, I want to."

I leaned in and claimed her lips once again.  We started undressing each other as I moved from her lips to her neck, picking her up and laying her on the bed.  I didn't want this to be like all the other times with chicks. I wanted it to mean more, so I took my time with her.

I moved my lips along her body, letting the tip of my tongue trail with each kiss.  Her hands moved along my arms as they found their way to my head.  As I devoured her body with my lips, I made my way down to her sweet spot.  She released a moan from her lips as I started to lick and suck, causing her body to move with each kiss.  As I continued, I placed a finger inside her, working her sensitive area, prepping her.

When she was ready, I opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom. I rolled it on, then positioned myself between her legs as my tip touched her sweet spot.  I claimed her lips again as I pushed myself into her. A sound escaped her lips with my lips pressed against hers. 

Once I was entirely inside of her, I stopped to give her a minute to adjust. Then her lips started to move, signaling she was ready as I slowly thrust in and out of her as our fingers interlocked with each other.

Her body rocked with mine as I continued, keeping my lips on hers.  I wanted to enjoy this moment with her, and I wanted her to enjoy it.

Then it happened. Her body shuddered to signal her release as I soon followed suit, releasing myself.  With that, I pushed myself hard and deep inside of her as she experienced pleasure with me.

After a few minutes, our bodies stilled. I pulled back and looked at her as she looked back at me.  It was an intimate moment between the two of us.

"I love you." Those words escaped from her lips.

"I love you, too." I leaned in and pressed my lips to her, and made love to her again. 

When we finished, I lay there with her on my chest as I had one arm wrapped around her, stroking her hair with my fingers.  She ran her fingertip over my chest as we lay there.

"You okay?"  I asked her.

Her head moved in a nodding motion. I know how some girls were about their first time.  I tried to avoid virgin girls because they usually mistook sex with being in love.  They tended to confuse the two.

This evening was different.  It wasn't about sex. It was more.  It wasn't about taking her first time and moving on. I wouldn't have cared if it never happened, but I was glad it did.  Tonight was completely different from the other times.

I moved out from underneath her as I got out of bed. She propped herself up as I went into the bathroom to drain the snake. Then I went into the kitchen and gathered some snacks.

I returned, climbing into bed and under the covers as I set the items down on the bed. She sat up, picked up a bag of chips, and opened them.

"Figure we could use a snack." I opened a pack of Oreos.

A giggle escaped her lips as she ate.

"So, how was it?"  I wanted to know how she felt since I wasn't exactly sure.

"Well, at first it hurt, then after a while, it didn't.  Although, I'm still not sure how girls can handle that." She pointed at my dick.

"The body is a beautiful thing. It adjusts to size. It's even better if it adjusts to my size. Then I know, any time it happens, you fit me."

Elise's expression changed to surprise. I popped the rest of the Oreo into my mouth and smirked.  She hid her face in embarrassment.  I took the items on the bed and placed them on the end table before pulling her to me.

I slipped on protection and then slid inside her as I decided to show her what she had been missing.  She started moaning until she screamed my name.  I told her she would scream my name. They always scream my name in the end.

The rest of the weekend, she would find out how serious I was about us.  She was going to need her rest, big time.